Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

welcome assassin kitty!!!

Go down 
+2
Lou
tayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tayer
tayer

welcome assassin kitty!!! Empty
PostSubject: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:44 pm

haha assassin kitty is katrina, my friend from rugby who has made our auction prize the hedgehog my little pony...i have known her for a few years....and makes the most amazing art work on these ponies....!!

So welcome Kat...hope you find your way around the forum ok hun!!
just ask if you need anything!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Hey Katrina ..

Thanks again for doing this for the Rescue your work is amazing .. can see myself ordering a few customs one's for my daughter Bo for show of course but first i have Hoggie Hotel to build ..x

I have 9 APH one Desert .. 3 girls joining me soon ..and two litters due .

Enjoy .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome kat! Your hedgehog mu little pony is stunning, you are very talented! xxx
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Hello and welcome Kat to our happy friendly little place!!! You are one amazing artist!!!
Back to top Go down
assassin_kitty

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Aw thanks so much everyone! Was just going to introduce myself! I am thrilled to be able to help out such a good cause, plus it means i can ask you all about you're cute APH's! I will definately be investigating more as I would love to get myself a cute little Hedgehog!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:58 pm

If you start with the stickys on the top of each thread and if you get stuck or you are unsure of something ask away .x
Back to top Go down
assassin_kitty

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks, just been doing exactly that, there is tonnes of information here! So glad tayer told me about the site! I definately think that later this year i will be filling out a foster form!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:11 pm

Brilliant glad your finding them of use .. i have you on facebook as well so if your unsure of anything please ask .x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey Kat xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:54 am

Welcome to the forum - will have to check out your ponies as I have had a couple of days off - a huge thank you xx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:43 pm

i had a look at some of your customs on your fb and they are fantastic! how long does it take you to make them? xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: welcome assassin kitty!!!   welcome assassin kitty!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

welcome assassin kitty!!!
Page 1 of 1