Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burdock ... week home today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Burdock ... week home today  Empty
PostSubject: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Burdock is a massive character and is already a huge part of the family . I love getting him out in the day when Meme is at school for cuddles , she isn't impressed though as I am sure he likes me more . lol!

Meeting Princess Popsocks ..

you can just see her nose under his belly ..x

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:37 pm

aw i love the pic with his tongue out! and hiding princess!!! 013 he is a beautiful rabbit lou xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 pm

Yeah i snapped that just at the right time don't often see rabbits with their tongues out lol .. Princess pop socks is lovely .x of course they are housed in different cages .x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:44 pm

just like trying to get a hedgie yawning pic! im a bit jealous of burdock, he is a very handsome bun and sounds like a little sweetie too xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:52 pm

Burdock has a fantastic character .. when i have him out in the day he follows me around the kitchen .. i treat him with some fresh veg , he also nudges me all the time loves to be strokes and is really good with his litter tray .. x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 pm

he sounds so cuute... sweet boy xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:14 am

Awwww burdock he was the most strong character out of the 4!! He was a special boy!! He would ov been a keeper for me if he was a girl purely coz of his character!! He looks well Lou, I'm glad you have him and he brings smiles to you xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burdock ... week home today    Burdock ... week home today  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burdock ... week home today
Page 1 of 1