Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

buster's new stuff :) xxx

Go down 
+2
tayer
Josie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Josie

Josie

buster's new stuff :) xxx Empty
PostSubject: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm

i am replacing all of buster's old stuff... probs cos i'm jealous your buns all have nice new homes Laughing
i'm getting all multi colour things for him now and lots of new toys, which will end up being a waste of money because he just likes his old ones... but i dont mind because he's my little buddy Very Happy

what stuff have your bunsters got? need ideas...

so far i have bright bowls, a bright blue litter tray, a colourful rope toy, a stripey tunnel and a purple feeding egg he has to push around to get the food out... i also want some liners off helen for him xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:12 pm

i buy chew toys and blue and the others rather knaw at either my skirting or their cage walls.

and fleet likes to play with the plastic containers like milk bottles and old food trays!! he has plastic ball pit too....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 pm

found a really cool "bunny snack roll" i think he'd like... tay have you seen the russel rabbit feeding balls? i'm replacing buster's... but it is fab, keeps him entertained for ages xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:00 pm

no, ill have to check them out...Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Pudding has a rope toy, a bristly ball thing, chew sticks, wooden ball with a bell in it and some other chewy things but her favourite is the toilet roll stuffed with hay and also my carpets - she is a rug muncher!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm

lmao....oh helen...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:46 pm

Nick asked me if i knew what a rug muncher was - playing dumb at the moment!!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm

oooohhhh i think you do....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:54 pm

I do - a rabbit called Pudding or Frankie if Nick is about!! Why, what is a rug muncher Tayer?
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:59 pm

it must be a welsh thing helen Wink xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Embarassed i couldnt say....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:24 pm

Think you know Tayer - ask Sheila what a rug muncher is!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Burdock loves his toys but i have used a few of Josie's free idea ones too .. like filled his tunnel with Hay quite funny to see him with his head stuck all the way in trying to get the last bits ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm

Frankie Pudding the carpet muncher also has a lovely grooming kit too.....

xoxox
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Lady in pet shop suggested putting hay in toilet roll tubes...we seem to be collecting them at the moment....in the downstairs toilet.....(I am in a..well if they can't be bothered to put them in the bin...then I can't either...mood)...so they will come in useful...!!!!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Sheila they love that Smile hide a few bits of carrots or whatever on there too...
Helen please can you do me some liners for buddy's house? xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:38 pm

I will tell her tomorrow Josie she gone to bed as she got to drive here tomorrow ..x

Lovesss you Josie .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: buster's new stuff :) xxx   buster's new stuff :) xxx Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:35 am

And that is where mine come from as well Sheila x
Back to top Go down

buster's new stuff :) xxx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Pets Corner :: Small Pets-
Jump to: