Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The changing seasons - Hedgehogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Empty
PostSubject: The changing seasons - Hedgehogs   The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:03 am

Duration: 04:20
A description of how hedgehogs live throughout the different seasons. The presenter begins by telling us that in spring hedgehogs like to eat snails and slugs and are able to find food due to their good sense of smell. He then goes on to explain how in the summer the supply of food is plentiful with plants, fruits and berries all available. In autumn, we see a female hedgehog eating as much as she can to build up her body fat in order to sleep through the winter. In winter the hedgehog is shown in a deep sleep, hibernating. The presenter summarises the video by reciting a poem at the end.
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: The changing seasons - Hedgehogs   The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 pm

I can't see owt missus.....

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The changing seasons - Hedgehogs   The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Should be an arrow with click to play - I can see it x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: The changing seasons - Hedgehogs   The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 6:26 pm

Nope.... I was on my iPad before... Now I'm on my iPhone and still can't see it.... Rolling Eyes

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The changing seasons - Hedgehogs   The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 pm

It is definately there Mel - I can see a big hoggie with an arrow saying press to play x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The changing seasons - Hedgehogs   The changing seasons - Hedgehogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The changing seasons - Hedgehogs
Page 1 of 1