Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hoggie krypton factor

Go down 
+2
Nikki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

hoggie krypton factor Empty
PostSubject: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:16 am

well if you had seen millie last night trying to get to grips with her new wheel from larry you would have wet yourself..millie is a nutcase anyway but this was so funny. put the wheel in her play pen so she could get used to it before putting it in her viv...she has a wander round and a good ole sniff then she stood on it and attacked the centre piece.next she decide to have a wheel but didn't realise that you don't get very far with just your front feet on it eventually she put her back legs on but then fell straight off so thet was it she gave up.

i hope she gets the idea soon. i suppose with having a flying saucer since been a baby it's a bit alien to her.

morris didn't use his at all even in his viv where normally he spends all night wheeling. Sad poor babies i feel really mean changing their wheels
now. x

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 am

You should have filmed it Nikki - and don't worry, they get used to the wheels pretty quickly
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:30 am

was too busy laughing to get the camera.. Very Happy she really is bonkers.

should have got pepe to give them lessons x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 am

Lol this made me laugh .

I'm sure they will get the hang of it .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 am

Yes you should have, little Pepe was wheeling the larry wheel until he nose dived off!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:47 pm

yeah he was cute and funny..you is a sadist and wanted me to let him keep nose diving off for your own amusement..meanie pokey x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:13 pm

mav was a bit like that when i 1st put his in....as helen used saucers...thats right innit helen??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 1:27 pm

I always give my babies flying saucers until they are old enough for a "proper" wheel. As for me being mean Nikki - you nearly squished your tenrecs!
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:05 pm

ah that is so funny! xxx
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm

oh yeah ..i had pepe who crawled under the cheek of my bum and squirt who crawled up my trouser leg...they are naughty x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:41 pm

And you nearly squished him!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 am

yaaaay millie got the hang of her wheel..after a few tumbles she got the hang of it..but i think it's too small for her, she is quite a long hoggie and when she was running her arse was rubbing on one side and her nose on the other Crying or Very sad so i gave her the old wheel back as i was worried she would get a friction burn on her nose. tried lara with it and it only took her a few minute to figure it out..clever girl.
morris must have been on his as he pooped on it. unless he just climbed on..pooped and got off just to fool me scratch x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 am

Clever Lara - once they get the hang of them they will be fine - Morris likes to keep you guessing Nikki Noodle xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:40 am

How funny Nikki.... Helen told me about your hog sitting skills.....

Hope still can't get the hang of her wheel yet!
xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:41 am

More of a squash really Mel!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hoggie krypton factor   hoggie krypton factor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hoggie krypton factor
Page 1 of 1