Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*some* of my herd as promised..

Go down 
+3
pammie
dobbyhog
Lou
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

*some* of my herd as promised.. Empty
PostSubject: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:46 am

just a few pics of *some* of the hogs lol..
skyla:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skylas colouring:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
poppy:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emerald:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Emerald again:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Arty:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Fabio:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:51 am

all lovely like poppy heavy snowflake right ? she looks like Sakura out of my last litter .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:52 am

gawwjussss stunning colours lou ur very lucky xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am

Poppy is now a dew Lou. Only 3 banded quills, anything under 10 is dew sonshebfinally got there lol! Hoping to breed her in September x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:57 am

Thanks nat. I'm a bit of a "light" freak haha x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

O right ..must check Sakura as i dont think she has more then 5 ... x

Im hoping to have a light litter with Tallulah and Humphrey .. lineage is all lights so fingers crossed ..x
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:26 am

awwwww!! what lovely names too! arty is awesome! xxx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am

ehem the ones i wanted to see are missing lol paco says him from somewhere deep in that ball of fury he has become
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:52 am

They are all beautiful xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am

Haha who did u want to see pam? Harriet & horrace? I'l upload some during the week :-) bless Paco, he's a beast! X
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:24 pm

yes please. i took him to the show yesterday but didnt bother entering him as he was in a right mood. emma was supposed to be doing pics of a of them for me but he refused to unball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Aw he was the total opposite when he was little wasn't he? X
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:56 pm

i know he was nice for about a week lol. to be fair though he is still loosing a lot of quills and has very dry skin so that probably doesnt help
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 6:59 pm

Tallulah is the same Pammie .. she is a huffing pop ball .. still seems to be dropping quills hoping when she gets to 6 months that she just stops ...x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:01 pm

ahhhh they are stunning hogs!! i love fabio...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:02 pm

I shall have the champagne on ice lou, ready to celebrate with you when the day arrives.

hoggie herd is gorgeous - love Fabio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:15 pm

One of his teeth fell put last night lol. He's an old man he has about 4 teeth left! X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Aw thanks Helen xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Aw pam he was lovely for the 7 weeks I had him lol he was my fave. I'm sure hel grow out of it. All of his brothers and sisters are gorgeous natured. He was the lightest x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:44 pm

to make you laugh... this was taken yesterday at the show, he wouldnt get out the ball so i was rubbing his back
*some* of my herd as promised.. 263254_10150321541386280_728556279_9746511_2694157_n
*some* of my herd as promised.. 251481_10150321541246280_728556279_9746510_7540877_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 7:56 pm

Pmsl @ that second pic! He's like the evil fat cat off cats & dogs haha!! X
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:23 pm

awww they are all gorgeous. have to laugh at that picture pammie x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah, col asked me if I wanted any hogs before he gave up and I took fabio & trooper and 3 females. Fabio is a typical grumpy old
Man Charlie lol x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:48 pm

love the second Pic Pammie .. what colour is he has he seems to have changed colour quite a bit ... Humphrey is changing colour but seems to be getting more creamy coloured .x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:03 pm

No idea think he's a cot but who knows looks quite ginger to me but still quilling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *some* of my herd as promised..   *some* of my herd as promised.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*some* of my herd as promised..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next