Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx

Go down 
+6
Josie
Lou
tayer
Botty31
Gaga
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:03 am

thankyouu Very Happy and yes im quite pleased with the photos too, best ive ever taken xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:54 am

Practise practise and remember the little tip i gave you affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:56 am

yep the tip is a good one haha xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:59 am

Sssshhhh lol .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:01 am

and what tip would this be???

Practice makes perfect Jake xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:19 am

sorry trhats classified information lmao!

xx
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:22 am

jake your herd is lovely Very Happy . lol x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:24 am

thankyou xx
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:45 am

Jake wonderful pictures and gorgeous hedgehogs. I am so happy for you that they are settling in.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 2:14 pm

Jake is a credit to hedgehog owners - the nice thing is that a teenager can come on here and have some fun with us oldies - he brings a smile to my face xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:15 pm

us oldies???

jake do you think youll have any more in the future?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:43 pm

Apart from you then Tayer!! You know what I meant, I just think it is great that we have younger members who feel comfortable with our forum - and I am old enough to be Jake's mum and Sheila could be his granny!!

Think about that one Jake!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:13 pm

I love the fact that as Sheila pointed out... Jake is only a one letter change away from Sake taunt

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:55 pm

thankyou lisa xx

Nellie wrote:
Jake is a credit to hedgehog owners - the nice thing is that a teenager can come on here and have some fun with us oldies - he brings a smile to my face xx

aww thankyou helen!! xx dont know what id do without this forum - i love it more than a fat kid loves cake xx

Tayer - i would love to have a few more in the future, dont know whgat mum and dad would think, but i love them id have loads if i could xx

love it - helen is my surroget mum and sheila is my surroget gran!! haha xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Granny Sheila - think that will stick now!
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:31 pm

haha yep! xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm

I have had the pleasure of meeting Jake and his parents and he is a credit to his mom and dad he is polite and charming , and his mom is lovely .x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:20 pm

i cant wait to meet you again lou with the rest of the guys Smile have you decided on the next meet? xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:58 pm

maybe when the larry wheels come in...meet up, save on p&p etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

ahhh okay :)how long does it take for them to get here when ordered? xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx   my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my small herd - i love the fact i can say i have a herd now lol! xx
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2