Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luna - For her new mummy Jane

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Luna - For her new mummy Jane Empty
PostSubject: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

I will email these over to you, but here are the photos of Luna taken this afternoon.

Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew004
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew005
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew006
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew009
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew014
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew015
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew015-1
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew018
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew019
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew022
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew023
Luna - For her new mummy Jane Helennew024

See you on Saturday Mummy
Luna
xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm

They are fantastic photos Helen .. your very lucky Janey .. she is beautiful i met her at the show she is very chilled and laid back .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:10 pm

gawjuss girlie xx
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:20 pm

OMG, goreous overload, thanks Helen. I can't wait. I have been making a double viv this afternooon as waiting for my hubby to start it was like waiting for xmas. Never used a jigsaw or drill before in my life but I have suprised myself. Only need the back on and the doors and I really enjoyed myself it was a change from housework.
Will post some pics when its finished.
Thanks for Luna Helen I feel so lucky and thanks too Nat for collecting her for me. I have some good friends. xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm

She left me a not so nice present after her photo shoot!! She is one gorgeous girl - will send some of her biccies with her that she is currently on - she has been weaned on chicken, turkey, beef mince, lamb mince, peas, carrots and sweetcorn and she does enjoy her food. Glad she has a lovely new home to come to. x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

she is gorjus....you are lucky janey x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:37 pm

I have used one of your pics for my avatar Helen, hope you don't mind xxx
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm

awww she's gorgeous. I love beanies I love you x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Me too Nikki - you will be on hog guard on saturday - have you managed to sneak the day off - I have a car full of vivs and hoggies to deliver
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:28 pm

yep i'm coming if you can squeeze me in your formua 1 car x Very Happy did you get my text?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Woo hoo - warp speed it is, will get the biggles hats for Luna, Satsuma and Diego!
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:09 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luna - For her new mummy Jane   Luna - For her new mummy Jane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luna - For her new mummy Jane
Page 1 of 1