Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One

Go down 
+10
summerxxxx
christina
Melody
tayer
pammie
hoggyhugs
A M Y
Gaga
Lou
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One   Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

aww, i think Billy is such a cute name for him Katie, really suits your pic of him. Very Happy

I named Odysseus after the ancient greek hero from 'The Iliad' and 'The Odyssey'. (big fan of The Odyssey). Ody was an explorer and it seemed to fit. he doesn't like to sit still, there is always somewhere to be and things to do. he gets shortened to Ody, but when he's naughty he gets 'Odysseus Hedgehog'. Very Happy

I think part of the attraction for me with the hogs is that I see them as having thousands of little swords on their backs which they use for defence. As a collector of and having a fascination with these particular antiques, I am partly prone to sword fighter names. When I got Emo his name was already Emo. I thought that was a little cruel, and named him Emo Musashi. Miyamoto Musashi was a great japanese swordsman who was very much a loner. Emo still suited his grumpiness, but Musashi suited him for his enigmatic character too.

Iori was a rescue, and I don't think had a name, Helen asked me to give him a name. He reminded me of a little Emo Musashi, and so I named him Iori. Iori was a boy adopted by Miyamoto Musashi.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One   Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:45 pm

I liked Esmay for ages .. bought thought it suited a light coloured hedgehog but character wise I think it suits her ...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

Hedgehog Names: Choosing the Right One
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2