Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

non spill water bowl?

Go down 
+3
tayer
Lou
kirstyW
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kirstyW

kirstyW

non spill water bowl? Empty
PostSubject: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Hiya

I was just wondering if theres any non spill water bowls out there small enough for hogs when travelling? It's just for future reference if I do travel anywhere with mine at any point.

And also was wondering if there were any suitable ones, would these be any good to use full time in her cage because she is constantly spilling hers everywhere!

x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:19 pm

No lol ...

you can get a bottle high enough for the hog not to drink out of it and put a tray underneath ... no major spills .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:26 pm

i didnt know how to answer this when i seen the question....coz all my hogs have tipped their water bowl at some point.

could get a little narrow tea tray under it so if it does spill, it will spill in the tray as well as crumbs...?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
kirstyW

kirstyW

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:27 pm

ok no worries. It's not a problem, was just wondering thats all. x
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:42 pm

just to hijack this topic with another related question - how much water is safe to put in a water bowl? xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:44 pm

i fill mine half full christine xx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:45 pm

okay thanks jake Smile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 9:52 pm

I put three quarters in mine xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:53 am

I fill mine! It's not like they can get in and anything bad happen to them mind. There's only really Puddin' who tips hers as she get under her liner, I have to just judge where I think she won't travel beneath her liner!

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:57 am

Same with Blossom Mel - we are currently up the other end of her viv now as she has decided to move her place under the liner x
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:06 am

Just me being paranoid then! Thanks hehe xx
Back to top Go down
kirstyW

kirstyW

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 am

Sorry If im being really stupid, or asking a really stupid question :-( but I was just doing some shopping ordering some things for my sisters dogs online and I decided just to look to see if they had any cute design small ceramic food/water bowls for cholla. The ones she has at the moment are plain and boring lol.

Saw these - not sure if they would be suitable for hogs for keeping their food and water fresh throughout the day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm probably totally wrong lol. My friend has bigger version ones for her cats but i've never seen them this small before.

x
Back to top Go down
kirstyW

kirstyW

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 am

oh ignore that, just noticed I think they have to go through the bars of a cage sorry x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:31 am

there for birds lol Razz you can use little ramekin bowls, i use them xx
Back to top Go down
kirstyW

kirstyW

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:33 am

yeah I use ramekin bowls, was just looking to see if there were any on there in different colours etc. as my ramekins bowls are just plain. I like pretty things lol. Just happened to see them when looking thats all but realised now they are for hamsters, birds etc to go through cage bars. Sorry i'm a bit stupid x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 am

These would probably work well if they could be free standing or had suckers on go on the back of a viv or zoozone.

Ramekins are ideal Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:41 am

Kirsty try ebay for colourful ramekins - I saw some heart shaped ones on there too Smile xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:42 am

Now there's an idea Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
kirstyW

kirstyW

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 am

:-) thanks x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:10 am

lol, funny, you can decorate the ramekins, ive seen people decorate them on here, i think its tayer who decorates them, youll have to ask her Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: non spill water bowl?   non spill water bowl? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

non spill water bowl?
Page 1 of 1