Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my brave little soldier

Go down 
+8
dobbyhog
zombiewoman
Gaga
tayer
Leanne
Lou
fionac
12 posters
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

my brave little soldier Empty
PostSubject: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:31 pm

Aww Emo is sooo lovely Fiona ...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Leanne

Leanne

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Aww emo is gorgeous x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Showing his winkie off for all to see !!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm

Hehe, he's not proud! Hehe. :Dx
Aww, thanks ladies. He's my brave little boy. Poked with syringes and prodded with a needle bless him, but he keeps fighting. Shame he now has a yellow tummy from all the poo. Might try and give him a little bath maybe on monday see if we can clean him up a bit now his poo seems to have a little more substance and he might be able to keep a bit cleaner down there.x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:09 pm

he is beautiful...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:13 pm

Aww thanks. :)x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

he looks like lala the teletubby Wink lol, he is a sweet darling xx
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:41 pm

He looks great, hope he starts to feel better and glad he is back on his food.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Hehe, that made me giggle Jake.:Dx
Aww, thanks Lisa.Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 7:46 pm

hehe glad it did fiona Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:09 pm

hes adorable fiona xxxx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Aww me little mate emo! You can see he's lost weight but he's still a gorgeous boy, cute pic Fiona x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks ladies.xx
Yeah, he really feels tiny to me now Pammie. Mind you, Mel and Nikki didn't think he looked too bad, and they have more experience with smaller hogs, so maybe it is just my bias with having two chunky hogs. Feels so light though, bless him. Hopefully now he's eating his biccies he'll level out a bit more.
He was all pooey, but sat on my knee a few nights ago just before his meds, giving me the little look, with feet sticking out, hehe.xx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Aw he is lovely, glad to hear he is getting better xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks Christine. So far not too bad. :)x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:04 pm

I do hope he is a litle better boy today Fiona love, please give him a noserub from his Auntie Jo.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

aww, i will Jo. :)xx Do think he's improved and seems a bit more his old self. Will post on the green poo thread with bit more detail, but think maybe this will hang over us always, but just got to take things as they come now. Feel like the cortisone is having an effect and things have improved and we are due more in two weeks, so will see how he goes. I'm in a better place than I was last week. Honestly thought we wouldn't be leaving the vet together on Friday. Bless him. Thought with his collapsing and eating nothing that that was it. My stomach was churning thursday and friday and couldnt sleep friday night. But pleased to report most of his biccies were gone this morning. Think he got fed up of chicken though as not much of that gone. =) and things are seeming rather brighter now.xxx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Awww, bless his little cotton socks! He's such a cutie pie! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Hehe, he's my beautiful little boy. Thanks Mel. :)x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:56 pm

I am so pleased sweetheart; definately positive progress ad I am sending lots more love and cuddles.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Thanks Jo. Still a bit back and forth really, bless him. Will speak to David again on Friday though, see what he thinks about the last week. Poor Emo.xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:35 pm

I am sending lovey thingies by the thougsand and hope that little Emo feels better soon. Sometimes I wonder who is the worse off, them or the worry and possible illness that we suffer when they are ill. I wish there was more I could do. I am sending lots of cuddles to you too love.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Aww, thanks Jo. Yeah, am suffering a little myself from the worry, I think. Thought I'd gotten away with it, trying to stay calm, but think it caught up with me. Hoping I can talk the doctor out of another operation as he said next time he's sending me back. Smile. Mind you I'd rather it was me suffering than him anyday. Bless him. Good points and bad points so will see what David thinks. Will keep you posted.xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my brave little soldier   my brave little soldier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my brave little soldier
Page 1 of 1