Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.

Go down 
+11
gems
Nikki
Melody
dovaston
Gaga
tayer
christinelevis
pammie
Lou
lynnshaw
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaga

Gaga

newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Nellie wrote:
Maybe we should just have three each Jake??

that is a very good idea helen xx
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:25 pm

wot a great bunch u all are & thanku for making me soo welcome. am lovin it all the chit chat is amazing bounce
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:31 pm

cola is snuggled up on ma hand fast asleep bless her such a hard life she has. lil milo mouse is also fast asleep. house is sooo quiet lovely Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 pm

Glad the mouse has made it - hand reared from really young xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 9:47 pm

hiya lynn
glad u took the plunge, just put errol in his zz with chicken and veg for his tea x he is quite prickly at present due to quilling x
Back to top Go down
nickyhi

nickyhi

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:41 am

Hi Lynn... I'm a recent member of the forum. I have one hoggie, spike and lots of other pets.

Love the colour of Cola, its my favourite colour APH, she looks beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:45 pm

A warm welcome love to our happy family.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi everyone thanking u all for making me feel soo welcome. has anyone got any tips on getting Cola to eat veg. I have tried everything. When she goes to nana Helens for her hols she eats but hey ho wen she comes home no way i have even tried to disguise veg in a little home made chicken gravy but she licked all the gravy off & left the veg am tryin her wiv a sprout 2nite.
Question
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 pm

lol, blend it in with the chicken or mince??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:50 pm

aww thankyou will give that a go 2nite with some chicken. am just worried in case she doesnt eat anything at all but will leave extra biscuits 4 her. she is soo fussy just like ma daughter its wierd tbh they both huff & puff sometimes as well ha ha Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:51 pm

I tend to blend mine in with the chicken and mince for my fussy eaters .. this way they cant pick out the meat with out getting some of the veg ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 6:55 pm

am in ma kitchen doin a come dine wiv me for ma Cola. Will let u guys no how i get on & thanx for ur help xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:13 pm

I mash most of the veg up and then mix it in with the meat
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 6:58 pm

hi lynn
is cola in danger of becoming a veggie yet? have you got her to eat any at all?
sue x
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Unfortuately no but give her due she tried it bless her she will eat a little fruit though so suppose its better than nothing. hmm tried everythin i dont like her starving herself shes just a supermodel hedgehog me thinks everythin has to b just so xx thanx again everyone xx
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Her fav pastime is lollin out & avin a paw massage which ive just stopped xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 am

New business venture Lynn - paw massages for hoggies - Cola is one pampered lady. xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 pm

ha ha helen get her to massage dougals bits for you, will save you a job. errol has just had sirloin steak for a treat just a tiny taste but he ate it straight up
sue x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:54 am

Another pampered piggie xx
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Very Happy I lost Cola last nite I put her on ma bed in her pouch asleep went for a quick bath & no Cola I panicked in case she had fell off the bed but pulled back ma quilt & there she is all snuggled up next to ma pillow on my side of the bed how loyal is that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

Smile probably smelt of you...comfort thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:51 am

Bless, she knows where it is warm xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:35 am

that is sweeeet bless her, they love a good cuddle xx
Back to top Go down
lynnshaw

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:46 pm

How is everyone 2day & our pampered pets.Cola has actually ate a little tomato am so proud of her.

I had a lovely day on sunday with ma hubby had a bentley for the weekend he took me out for lunch ............in scotland 500 mile round trip left @ 9 in the mornin & got back @ 7 just in time for ma Cola hugs wen she gets up ha ha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:50 pm

I am well Lynn, settling Bertie in at the moment - he is one cheeky chappie xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.    newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

newbie to hedgehogs lovin ma lill girl Cola shes adorable.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next