Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning!

Go down 
+4
Josie
Lou
Melody
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:53 am

Hi Everybody, I'm not really sure where to start or what to say here! Sooooo, here comes a waffle! After thinking about becoming a mum to an APH but not knowing too much about them, I met up with Helen (Nellie?) on Saturday so I could be introduced for the first time ever into the world of Hedgehogs and to meet all her gorgeous 4 legged family (puppies included)!

Wowser, I've well been bitten by the bug! Since Saturday i've been dreaming about these little sweethearts that have made such an impression on me!

I'm now left with deciding whether or not to wait for the next litter to be born or to give a forever home to somebody that needs it. Whoever it is will be promised the bestest of loving ever and I'm really excited.

Anyways, waffle (almost) over, I spent most of last night reading nearly everything within this forum, although it took me until today (skiving in work - not skiving, I mean I'm taking an early lunch break!) to work out how to post and what to say! I hope to chat with you some more soon and that I succeed in posting this post as I seemed to delete my last one before pressing send!

Take Care

Melody
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey Melody .....

Glad you made it over to the forum .. myself and Helen are really good friends and i have one of her babies who is amazing .. i currently have 13 hogs and have a couple more planned litters . I think its lovely that your also considering taking in a hog that needs a good home we have a couple in the rescue at the moment ..x

Pleasse feel free to ask any questions you may have and someone will be sure to answer you .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi Melody

Nice to see you made it to here - anything you need to ask, fire away, there is no such thing as a daft/stupid question as if it is something that needs an answer it is a relevant question.

hoggies all say hello x
Back to top Go down

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi melody and welcome to our forum.I'm natalie I have 6 hogs at present 2 babies and a lovely tenrec called dougal.like helen said any questions just ask look forward to getting to know you x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Hi melody Smile I am a new-comer too, currently on Lou's waiting list for a little hoglet of my own Smile
The forum gives great advice and eveyone is super friendly! xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:00 pm

Hello melody and welcome to the forum, I have poppet who is a 8month pinto and a baby from Lou, called honey I'm sooooo excited!! Lol x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:07 pm

Hey Everybody,

thank you for all the lovely welcomes Very Happy

I am well envious of you all, having all those little prickly personalities running about! bounce

Lou, have you ever had one before?

I learnt so much from Helen on Saturday and so hope it's not too long before I'm owned by a little prickly friend.

I'm hoping that I can take some direction from you guys with regards to re-homing a rescue or waiting for a brand new baby. I do have the time and patience and think I could bring a shy baby out of their shell/ball/prickles - what do you say here?! scratch I just want to be a prickly-person's mum!

I shall be ordering my set up this week - I'm getting a full zoo-zone set up and shall make sure my new little pal has plenty to do and find on their midnight runs!

Eeeek! I'm really really really really excited I could pee!

Melody
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Ooops sorry, I meant Josie not Lou scratch

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi Melody and welcome to the forum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:11 pm

Hi Melody, welcome to the forum, I have four hoogies 2which are from Nat on here and my little albino girl from Helen. I bet your soooo excited, any questions just ask away xx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Hey Melody
No, I've never had one before so I know how excited you are feeling! cheers
When are you planning on getting yours?
I'm going for a vivarium with mine, because I already have a big 5ft home belonging to my rabbit Buster taking up most of my living room!
It is so much fun going round the pet shops and online finding little toys and stuff for them, and I think a few people on here make the fleeces/liners/pouches too when you are ready Very Happy xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 pm

yes that would be helen:nellie with fleece liners and pouches and sheila:dovaston with her fabric liners and pouches.
all in the recommended seller section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Hello Melody and welcome to our happy friendly place Very Happy
I have way too many of everything...including children....not too much longer though 'cos as Christmas is getting expensive I plan on selling my children... lol! Pets are no problem...I have 5 Hoggles, 6 Chickens, 2 Rabbits and 2 Guinea Pigs...and 5 children.
I am the sanest one on this forum...and the most abused... lol! along with Nikki..!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!
Page 1 of 1