Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!

Go down 
+6
dobbyhog
christinelevis
gems
Gaga
Lou
fionac
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Empty
PostSubject: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:47 pm

Genius hoggie. Wedge the toilet roll tube between your house and ramp, and you can come out and poo undeer it without the worry of it sticking to your head!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:49 pm

lmao ... Ody .. ha ha ..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:50 pm

Very Happy genius hog!
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:51 pm

awww bless, he is a character! fudge has that rainbow ball haha Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:55 pm

hehe, he is. Gets up to some great antics. hehe.
aww, did you get the little xmas stocking with it too? Ody loves booting it about his viv. or taking it to bed now and then. More because he boots it in there then any particular cute putting toy to bed thing. haha.x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:03 pm

no i got it seperately, a pet shop near me sold lots of cat balls for like 5p loved this so i got it fudgecake xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:08 pm

thats fab. Are they lolly sticks?
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:21 pm

aww, cute. Think Ody quite likes his, though he'd probably not admit to playing with it. I have found it all round his viv in the mornings though. hehe.x

Yeah, when Volly put the ramp in for him it had no side bit, and I was worried he would fall off, especially as it's fairly tall for him, so made a lolly stick bannister, as seemed the only thing that would stick to it and safe for him. The ramp was also smooth, so has some foam stuff I 'relocated' from work (we use it to stand objects on when we move them, as there are no chemicals in it to harm the object) made into little triangular pieces to create a sort of ladder, and over that I put some wipe clean table cloth, so he can go running up there without slipping back down. Ody used to live in a indoor rabbit cage, which had a second level. He absolutely adored his second level, going up to poo through the bars so it landed on the table below, or just going up there for a scratch. So, when I got his viv I asked if he could put a second level in. hehe. Sorry, bit more than you asked there, but is why he has a lolly stick bannister on his ramp. Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:23 pm

wow fab idea.looks good.
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Very Happy thanks. I don't have that many of them, but when I do I do my best, haha. Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Its fab xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:31 pm

aww, thanks. i agonised over how to do it for ages. Should have seen the look on the face of the guy in the art shop where I got the lolly sticks, when I told him why I wanted a large pack of them! haha.
Had to lower the ramp too, as it was too steep for him. Sadly, the wheel was not factored in when it was done, so doesn't quite fit, so it has to fit in below, which means Ody is less likely to go up there, as it blocks off the bottom of the ramp. Of course, when I used to put some of the excess food he had in his bowl in the morning in a little dish I put on the top level, to ration out a bit to him, he would clamber onto the ramp and run up there to eat the food. Cheeky hoggie. Now he likes to go up there when I clean him out, as he can wander about and check all is in order, and poo in the litter tray up there. xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:35 pm

awww that is so sweet bless him haha xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:19 pm

hehe, thanks. He's a sweetie.x
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:34 pm

haha, great, what a character Smile xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:06 am

Another huge character Fiona Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 am

what a character! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:38 am

You could have eaten loads of lollies fiona - I would have!
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:27 am

He sounds like a very entertaining guy. Keeps his mom entertained. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:44 am

Funny Hoggie Very Happy

It's a cracking idea Fiona. I love the way you put so much thought into writing your posts too!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Haha, thanks everyone. He's a right little cheeky hog. Keeps me very entertained Lisa. Smile
haha, think it was winter when I got it or would have attempted eating the lollies Helen. Very Happy hehe.xhaha, yeah, my posts can get a bit long Melody. Haha. I'm terrible for waffling. :Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Wouldn't have you any other way Fiona - might get you to build a hoggie play pen out of lollies - just to give you a challenge!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Hehe, that sounds excellent. Might have to wait till summer so I can eat the lollies. Very Happy x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 am

I am the Sadist remember - winter will be fine!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:50 pm

Haha, oh nooooo, I'll have a mouth like a freezer! Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!   much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

much eaiser to poo under if you wedge it!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Pictures :: Hedgehog pictures-
Jump to: