Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hello rescue and foster mummies!

Go down 
+6
Lou
gems
tayer
pammie
fionac
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

hello rescue and foster mummies! Empty
PostSubject: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Little hello from Iori.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:18 pm

aww he is a little cutie Smile
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Hehe, he is when you finally see his face. Smile very baby faced though, bless him. Smile
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:23 pm

i love his little panda eyes Smile
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Hehe. He just sits there, after huffing, just looking and blinking thos little eyes at you. And he can wiggle his little ears independently. Hehe. Makes me laugh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:44 pm

awwww, is he settling in...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Yeah, he's under his hedgie bag on my lap at the moment. Huffing each time I move, but he's getting there. Smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:33 am

Bless him, he will come on in leaps and bounds given time - this poor little one came into our rescue in a barred cage, sawdust in the bottom and just a piece of cloth to hide/sleep under - was such a shame to see him when he was handed in to me - Mel has done a fab job and with her help, Fiona and Iori will have a live of hoggie happiness together. xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:26 am

Smile. Do you think maybe the people who had him took him from his mum before he was old enough? Was thinking about the squeaking he does, and he had his quill at Mel's. Has such a little baby face too, and wondering if maybe he hadn't had chance to learn to not do it as he got older or something. Well, he's probably just a different little boy really. . Such a sweetie. Not doing the squeaking so much now. Little bit last night, and his funny little teeth chatter noise, and a little squeaking on his wheel which was quite soft and stopped after a bit. Such a funny little soul.xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 10:36 am

I personally think he was got on a whim - his owner left him with her flat mates as she moved to london and he didn't go with her and they by their own admission didn't do a lot with him as they didn't know what they had to do - hence he came to us x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:00 am

Oh poor little baby boy. Who could just leave him like that. Sad. He's so lovely. Hope she has a horrible time in london! Would serve her right! Grrr.x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:38 am

very cute. And fab he now has a great forever home.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 3:12 pm

he is gawjuss .... and he has a wonderful new mommy x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Aww, thanks ladies. Had him in his tunnel on my knee earlier. Was letting me stroke his bum stuck out the back of the tunnel. Felt him flattening out and little legs sticking our backwards, hehe. Started falling asleep myself though, so had to put him back. Baby steps, but we're getting there. Smile. Still huffing and hissing everytime I moved though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:52 am

Oh bless him he's just a little shy boy. Time and patience Fiona, you know what you are doing and I'm sure your confidence in each other will shine through soon.

xoxox
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Aww, yeah, we're definitely getting there. Smile. Thanks to your rehabilitation of him as much as anything too. Smile.
Got a cute photo on my niece's knee:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:22 pm

What a lovely little blondie.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:55 pm

He just needs a little reassurance that he's safe n' sound and he'll come out of his prickles more often Very Happy I think he must be getting used to your smells by now xx

xoxox
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Aww, yeah, think so. Had his little bum stuck out of his tunnel on my knee the other night and his legs stuck out, and he was standing on my niece's knee looking over at me yesterday. Tonight he snuggled into my hooded jacket. He's coming round. Smile.xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Aww, my nephew Aidan said Emo had to get used to us and Iori just has to as well, and he'll like us when he gets used to us. Smile aww. Emo really seemed to like Aidan. Was the only person he seemed to really come out for and try to get to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:03 am

Bless his little prickle self x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:33 am

Smile. Iori was being very naugty last night. After his huffing for a bit, and while I had him out in bed (as he had been curled up in the middle of his viv floor, so got him out) he started pottering about on me, then just made a beeline for my armpit. Huffing and going mad like Emo used to. I think I need to change my soap or deodorant or something, haha. Reminded me of Emo though, and when I told him off he stopped and looked up at me, then after a moment, when he thought I wasn't paying attention, he dived back down. Very Happy. Put him in in the end, as he was being so naughty, haha.
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Aww, think Iori is really enjoying playing with his toys, bless him. Smile. Keep finding his banana bear lying down, his cardboard tube upturned, his mouse moved and his little play balls moved around. Very Happy (no idea how to talk about those without it sounding hilariously rude!). Very Happy
Sweet to see him having fun with his toys. Smile glad I gave him some of Emo's now. Smile
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 2:27 pm

Aww, last night had him out while watching tv, lying under my chest. He was huffing at first, but slowly slowly stretched a bit more and a bit more, so his little back legs were sticking out and even saw a little pokey tail. Very Happy hehe. Seemed rather upset when I put him back. I was falling asleep though, so was the best thing, but he sat squeaking for a bit when I let him go in. Aww.
Was getting his wheel this morning, and thought I'll tip the dead skin off the tunnel while I'm doing it, into the litter tray. Fortunately felt the top of the tunnel first, as there was much huffing and hissing. Haha. And a little lump in the middle. Very Happy seems he spent the night in there, hehe. So cute. :)x
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:46 pm

He sounds wonderful.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello rescue and foster mummies!   hello rescue and foster mummies! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello rescue and foster mummies!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next