Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantastic news ..x

Go down 
+5
dovaston
janey
Melody
Lou
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 am

He is in Leeds - just checking to see if I can collect Friday - if you are free would you like to come over with me??
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 am

Hi Helen, just a quickie, depending on what time you are going on Friday, I would love to come along with you. As soon as I get back into the office, I'll check my diary and see if I can get some time off.

Must fly......

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Would Saturday afternoon be ok??
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:41 pm

Saturday afternoon would be perfect Helen Very Happy Would you like for me to drive?

Oh I feel like we're going on an adventure!

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 1:50 pm

I would feel cheeky Melody but to be honest it would be really appreciated if you don't mind - would 2 ish be any good? We can get over and collect him and you will be able to have a natter with claire as well - mama is coming for you Ernie xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:19 pm

No problem at all, I may have my 6 month old grandaughter with me as I am on Grandparent duties then. She'll be in her little car seat with a dummy in her mouth and she sleeps all the while in the car, will this be okay?

Eeeek! I am really properly excited :-)

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:38 pm

Course it would - three more sleeps then Ernie will be home x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Yaye!!!! This is when the week really starts to slow down ha ha
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Congratulations melody he looks like such a sweetheart xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Have you got him yet ... ?

Hope the travel down wasnt to bad i did call Helen to safe journey .... Thankyouuu Claire for taking good care of him until we found him a home ..x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
coldncatatonic

coldncatatonic

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 pm

He is gone!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad

I'm pleased he has such a great home with Mel, though.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Aww ... i bet Mel is really excited .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 pm

She is - traffic was pants on the way home so just got in - Mel is on her way home with Ernie and she is a very happy hoggie mummy x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:39 pm

Yaye!!!!!!!!! I'm now PJ'd up and settlin down properly, poor Ernie started licking himself crazy once I put him in his new home, I then went to drop baby Eva off and when I came back he was fast asleep inside his little fleece snuggly bed in his igloo. I checked in on him and he made a few like clicky noises at first and looked kinda like wub but once out he had a little nosey about and then kept on licking my hand (I was waiting on a quick nip but he just kept licking away!)It must have been the sweat from me being nervous! He's now back in his new pad and is picking his little orange mouse up again, I can't believe he's making it squeak!Now I've finished typin this, he's gone back to bed!

A big huge massive belter of a thank you to Helen for organising everything for us and to Claire for being his fantabulous mum in the meantime!

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:10 am

Really pleased Melody - it has been a pleasure to find him a permanent home with a super mum - you are now owned by a hoggie xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:51 am

Aww congratulations Melody .. thats fantastic .x Little tip i would try to deter him from licking just blow in his face as when they bite they bite hard ... it should let him no he isnt allowed to do it .. looking forward to seeing pictures of him in his new home x.
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:54 am

Congratulations Melody, can't wait to see piccies xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 am

Good morning again Very Happy As today is Sunday, Ernie shall be Mr Ernest for the day.I stayed up late last night because my little man woke up about 11 and had a good nosie about his new home, we had a snuggle for a bit, I was a bit more relaxed and just had him on my knee watchin Johnathon Ross!Thanks for the blowing technic Lou (oooer, nowt rude meant here!) He had a munch of his food and a little bit of his drink that I saw so at least I know he's eating. Although there is still a fair bit of food in his bowl, how much should I expect him to eat? There were 3 little poos on his wheel and two on his kitchen roll so signs of night-time activity.
Once he settles properly I'm sure I'll understand his lovely little ways and vice versa.

xoxox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:32 am

Congrats mel xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic news ..x   Fantastic news ..x - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantastic news ..x
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2