Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]

Go down 
+10
Gaga
christinelevis
emdools
Melody
alison
gems
Lou
tayer
liese
14 posters
AuthorMessage
liese

[b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Empty
PostSubject: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi, we are new to the forum and also new at becoming the very excited owners of Splinter (our first hedgehog). It is like having a new baby, going out shopping and looking what we can buy to make sure he settles in with us. We met Splinter for the first time last Saturday and we had an amazing time. (Even if I did chicken out on holding Honey his mum, because she had a nibble on Neil's (the hubby) hand! We are sure we will give Splinter the best home we possibly can and it is great the forum is here for advice and Tayer at the end of the phone. Pictures will follow and I am sure lots of questions. I am at home at the moment (ill heatlh) but my husband works during the day, and he is already getting excited about coming home, walking the dog, having tea and then playing with Splinter, so I have the impression I will be at the end of his list for attention!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

[b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:16 pm

hiya liese, welcome on over...Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
liese

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi, and thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:33 pm

Welcome to the forum x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello and welcome hope you enjoy the forum. its so exciting getting ready for new arrival and its so worth the wait!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alison

alison

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi Liese , I have Sukie one of Tayers babies. I also had a new baby Dottie in December from Lou's litter. They are very addictive I'm sure you wont stick to just the one lol. Had a cwtch of splinter last week at Tayer's he is absolutely gorgeous. This forum has so much info and everyone is so friendly you'll have all the advice you'll ever need. Have fun with him they are so special xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Hi Liese,

welcome to our happy hoggie online family Very Happy

I started off with a cuddle of a hoggie and then I was hooked!

I started off by adopting Ernie Holt, then came along Puddin' Features, next came along Little Miss Daisy Splat, then Mushroom landed!

You'll quickly come to recognise that they are an extremely addictive hobby and come in all different shapes, sizes and colours but most of all have very different characters.

We loves them all here Very Happy

Have a good nosie around the forum, starting with the 'stickies' at the beginning of each topic. Any questions then please ask away Very Happy

Welcome aboard Very Happy

xoxox

Last edited by Melody on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 4:21 pm

i did warn her and hubby that hogs are addictive...lol
Back to top Go down
emdools

emdools

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://pricklycrafts.webs.com/
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:33 pm

welcome to the forum Smile bet you cant wait to have him with you Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
liese

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Thank you all so much for your messages, I can't believe how friendly you all are, I will have a good nose around and we can't wait until the 30th. I have told the hubby to join the forum as well and I know he will have lots of questions Smile
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:01 pm

i did post the one question he asked me about bathing a hog isnt something a hog would do in the wild...and the majority of us agree that it shouldnt be an often thing if not at all...!

i think we are all learning over the years and gathering as much info off each other as possible. for all sorts.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:08 pm

Hogs do not benefit from bathing its ok to give them a foot bath but regular bathing isnt necessary x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
liese

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

We did find it a litle strange when we saw one recently on u tube, the owner saying he was happy, I wasn't convinced. Thanks, foot baths it is x
Back to top Go down
HH

HH

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:26 pm

Hi welcome! How exciting keep us posted when you get him! Xxx
Back to top Go down
zombiewoman

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:31 pm

hello and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qute-Quillz/318392471572041
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 am

Welcome liese x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 4:52 pm

Welcome aboard love, we are like one big happy family.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]   [b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[b]Splinter our new baby is coming to his forever home at the end Jan 2013[/b]
Page 1 of 1