Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Hog Room

Go down 
+5
Melody
Nikki
Lou
tayer
9 posters
AuthorMessage

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Still got one more viv stack to move in when my dad comes up next week but hope these show how it looks so far

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Living in the hog room so far are:-

Lou
Clover
Eden
Nora Bat Ears
Fabio
Belle
Hattie
Honey
Boss Hog
Milligan
Holly
Karlie

Holly - Rescue Girl

To move in

Daisy Duke
Henriette
Herby
Dougal

Hermione lives upstairs with Nick in his mosh pit!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:34 pm

looks fab helen, do you home any girls together?? or are they all separate??
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Henrietta and Daisy Duke live together, Clover was in with Eden until I had my new stack off my dad and Hattie and Honey have shared as well - the same girls play out together always so I think they recognise each others smells - if I had a grumpy female, a real grouch, I would think seperately but upto now, I have had no problems at all - as long as the space is big enough - i did have two log cabins in for Daisy and Henrietta but gave up as they always slept in the same one together - they now have one log cabin and a seperate snuggle pouch but always find them together in a morning.

Daisy is realled chilled out she had Clover in with her when she first came as she was such a grump - seemed to work and all the hard work seems to have paid off as Clover is quite sociable now - never had to work so hard with a hoggie before in my life!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:56 pm

i have found poppet and honey together, but the last day or so they have been in separate pouches....too soon to say much.....i havnt seen them both out playing yet!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Lou

Lou

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Looks fab Helen that one door looks a little dodgy lol .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:00 pm

looks fab Helen, theres room for another 10 in there winkie x
Back to top Go down

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:17 pm

I think the dodgy door is supposed to give them more ventilation - twill be sorted soon when my dad makes my next one!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Lol is that what it is lol ..x

Does look good missus i can see you sitting in there nightly now how is Lou doing .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Brilliant, I shall refer back to these photies for future reference Helen. I think that come next summer once our basement has it's windows put in and is done up properly, these photies will come in really useful for showing to the hubby exactly what I'll be wanting lol
xoxox
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:21 pm

Looks great Helen, just what I could do with. xx
Back to top Go down

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Last viv stack has been moved in yesterday, decided I couldn't wait and dragged it through the conservatory, throught the kitchen, through the hall and out of the front door - needed Nigel to give me a lift in but while waiting moved the big display cabinet into the new dining room - room looks really good and Daisy, Henrietta, Herby and Dougal loved it as there is good natural day light in the front room - me meanwhile, is black and blue with a knackered back but hey ho, job is done and I am well pleased.
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Looks good Sadist...you need a little rocking chair in there!
Back to top Go down

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Now there's a thought - and a fridge for my wine!
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:21 pm

thats an awesome room! you need to get yourself a little table and chair so you can be hoggied alllll day looong! xxxx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:05 pm

wow Shocked that looks absolutely amazing! i really like your white painted viv stacks, where did you get those? did your dad make them? xxx
Back to top Go down

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Hi Josie

No he didn't, my dad made me the wooden stained one and I will be replacing all the white ones for the one he makes as they are a lot more sturdier and better made - moved the one on saturday and it is help together by staples not nails - I have asked him if he would be willing to make them and he has said yes xx
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:06 pm

Oh, didnt realise! Might paint my one white though to go with my furnitiure. What a handy dad you have! Would really love to have a hog room like yours Smile xxx
Back to top Go down

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 pm

That looks awsome helen xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Hog Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Hog Room   My Hog Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Hog Room
Page 1 of 1