Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fox cubs rescued

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gems

gems

fox cubs rescued Empty
PostSubject: fox cubs rescued   fox cubs rescued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:40 am

A further four furry and very small babies came in after their earth in a garden was disturbed by the householders taking up old decking. Regrettably Mum didn't return in the next 12 hours so we are caring for these cubs too. They are two girls and two boys this time. On thursday night experienced orphan feeder Sally took them home after her shift at the hospital and fed them at 10.30pm & at 12.30am. They woke her up at 4am calling for another feed and again at 7am and again at 9.30am "I'm zonked" she said handing them over to the day team. We are so grateful for our team of dedicated volunteers! Full story and more photos at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are nine

[/url]][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/url]
Back to top Go down

fox cubs rescued Empty
PostSubject: Re: fox cubs rescued   fox cubs rescued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:12 am

We really would be lost without our wildlife carers - brilliant work and I support wildlife aid as I sponsor a hedgehog for the year x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

fox cubs rescued Empty
PostSubject: Re: fox cubs rescued   fox cubs rescued Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 am

yeah these workers are great Very Happy its nice to hear success stories aswell i think. pleased these babies were found.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fox cubs rescued Empty
PostSubject: Re: fox cubs rescued   fox cubs rescued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fox cubs rescued
Page 1 of 1