Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks Empty
PostSubject: Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks   Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:25 pm

DO NOT FEED THEM BREAD, PLEASE.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Do not feed dry bread to any wildlife. Ever. It swells up in their stomach and makes them feel full so they don't bother to go find their natural food. Bread contains no nutrients whatsoever. Any animal eating nothing but bread will suffer from deficiencies.

I always thought nobody in their right mind would try giving milk to birds but it would appear some people think otherwise, especially if it's a baby bird. BIRDS DO NOT DRINK MILK. They come from eggs and do not suckle from their mother.
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks   Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:05 pm

This is something I love to do and thank you for making us aware of this sweets.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks   Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:06 pm

wow i missed this, such an important post! i never knew this, how sad Sad xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks   Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posting because everyone will soon be wanting to go feed the baby ducks
Page 1 of 1