Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pebbles Update...................

Go down 
+9
tanzi
Leanne
hoggyhugs
Lou
Botty31
Gaga
gems
Snufflehogs
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Pebbles Update................... Empty
PostSubject: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:15 pm

I thought it was about time I posted an update on the wonderful Pebbles.

Pebbles is the most amazing hoggie! She has completely stolen our hearts. Even Richard is in love with her and she wont let him near her - he admires from afar, lol! I had no idea just what a huge impact this little lady would have on my life. Every night I go to bed with a smile on my face and it is all down to Pebbles. We have a great understanding of each other now. She doesn't completely trust me just yet, but it is still early days. If someone had told me we would have bonded this quickly, I wouldn't have believed them. She has done way more to enrich my life than I have hers - I'm sure of it!

She is still a little huffy and occasionally clicky when I first pick her up, but it's nothing compared to how she was when she first came to live with me. She likes to lie on my right boob and she stretches out along my arm. Once she is settled and comfortable her quills go down, she snuggles her nose into my arm and then she does a big sigh and completely relaxes. She will happily stay there for hours when Richard's around. Every now and again she will purr too!

My favourite time however is when it's just me and her. That is when she really opens up. She loves to climb all over me and she loves to sniff my face. She even occasionally puts her nose onto mine, which I absolutely love to bits! She also loves to explore and run around on the sofa, but what is really lovely is the way she looks at me for reassurance every now and then. Her favourite thing is her wheel. She wheels from around 8pm to 5.30am. I hear her going at it all night when I have one of my sleepless nights. I sometimes watch her sneakily!

She eats all her chicken etc up, but she often leaves some of her veggies. No time to eat veg when there is wheeling to be done, lol! She's a very mucky lady though and she's always covered in her food. I often wonder how she gets it in the places I find it, hehe! I have to say though, she is a very clean girl when it comes to her toilet habits. She always uses her tray and she will go on her wheel too - again, no time to stop for poopies and peepee's! She has never pooped or pee'd on me though. Not even by accident if something scares her.

I could happily witter on about Pebbles all day, but I will finish by saying she came into my life when I was going through a tough patch with both my physical and mental health. She gave me a much needed purpose and I can't help but think it was fate that brought us together. It is hard to imagine life without her now. She is such a funny and beautiful little lady and I am so happy that she is with me!

These are some photo's I took of her playing on my bed this morning.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm

aaww this is so lovely to read really pleased she has settled in well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Thanks Gems! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:51 pm

she is lovely, love the one with pumps, bless them!! Very Happy your doing great with her mel xx
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Brilliant post mel , I'm so glad she's settling in with you . She is a little sweetie x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Thanks! It was Pebbles and Pumps's first meeting. I'm not sure Pumps was as happy about it as Pebbles was. She's such a mardy bum, lol! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:18 pm

What a beautiful update - Leanne will love it - just knew she had her perfect home with you Melanie - knew it xxxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Really pleased she has settled as one of my babies .. Just I've and effort it's lovely it's paying off x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:01 pm

It doesn't feel like an effort, it's my favourite time of the day is hoggie time. I spend an hour or so with her every evening and if I'm up early another 30 mins then. She puts such a huge smile on my face!

You were right Helen, she seems really happy and I defo am! She means the world to me! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

I know that Mel - you suit each other and that is very clear to see xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:24 pm

What a little precious, she is adorable love.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Leanne

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Aww what a lovely update:D so pleased to see and hear she's settleing in so so well.
A match made in heaven:) lol

Glad you've got her mel, makes me happy that she has the best home xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:37 pm

She has at that Leanne - really pleased with how she has settled in with Mel xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:39 pm

I'm totally in love with her! I'm glad you're happy Leanne - it means a lot to me! x x Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Did you put the banner there or have you sussed it chuck ?
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:42 pm

I put it there!
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:49 pm

go onto your profile melanie, go on "signature" paste the link from mybannermaker.com into the text box and press send and it will do it Smile when your on the website making your banner, when your done make sure you find the tick box at the end for forum banner instead of normal banner.. if that makes any sense? xx
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:53 pm

That's just beautiful melloola she sounds a wonderful little girl, so happy for you both x x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I think I've done it! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:57 pm

wohooooooooo its lovely Very Happy did you figure it out before you read my post? xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Yes I have!!! Faaaanx Jake - no I followed your advice!!!

Thank you Tanzi - she is! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:02 pm

I need a new banner ......

its a lovely update Melanie ...
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:06 pm

Thanks Lou - as always I've wrote from the heart. I know it sounds daft, but my heart really does warm up when I'm with her. I could've gone on, lol! Poor Richard has to listen to me wittering on about her for ages!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:08 pm

I think its lovely that she is able to go to a new home and for her new owner to feel the way you do .. she was lucky to have not one but two great home s.x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:21 pm

Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pebbles Update...................   Pebbles Update................... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pebbles Update...................
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next