Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All four of my hogs

Go down 
+7
hoggyhugs
tayer
Botty31
gems
Lou
S.a.m.m.i.e
11 posters
AuthorMessage
S.a.m.m.i.e

S.a.m.m.i.e

All four of my hogs Empty
PostSubject: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:40 pm

So here are all four of my hogs, in order from oldest to youngest.

Sonic (born August last year) Algerian Chocolate, with a couple of tiny pinto patches.
My lovely best boy, the sweetest hog you will ever meet, though a bit on the lazy side, he prefers cuddles to running about and exploring. Also enjoys mini games of tug with the fleece squares we use as bedding.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peaches (born November last year) Ruby eyed Algerian cinni.
Sorry i couldn't get a better picture, she isn't too happy with the noise of my phones camera. Since we first bought her home she's been quite timid and doesn't much like being handled. I'm persisting though with lots of handling and mealie bribes, but she still has good days and bad days. Peaches is my only hog like this, and i'm still trying everything i can to get her a little more comfortable around us. She is the most playful of my hedgies though, and is the only one who really has a party with the toys in her viv each night.

Noƫlle (born Christmas last year) Algerian grey pinto.
This little girl is so sweet, and the only hedgehog in my little herd who doesn't completely wreck her viv each night. She loves any bugs and gobbles down chicken dreamies like her life depends on it. I just love her dark mask and the fact that one of her side pinto patches looks a little like a flying bird.

Stitch (born February this year) Algerian cinnamon snowflake (i think cinnamon)
I have literally never heard a huff out of this guy, he's so friendly and social, and is probably makes me laugh the most out of my herd. He has the funniest little quirks, from his night time wheel routine to his unhealthily lusty obsession with a little hedgehog toy in his viv, he never fails to have something new to make me smile. He is my first flakey hog and i love his colouring so much. He's changed drastically since i bought him home, and it was quite a surprise when he grew back mostly white spikes after quilling.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:46 pm

Stitch isn't a cinnamon .. he looks to be a grey snowflake .x If he has less then 10 banded quills and the rest are white he would be a Dew x

All lovely x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:49 pm

All stunning.love noelle and stitch.
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Lovely hogs Smile x
Back to top Go down
S.a.m.m.i.e

S.a.m.m.i.e

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:54 pm

He has more than ten banded quills i think, but you might be right about the grey, just a very light shade maybe Smile I'm registering him this weekend so it's good to know i might actually get his colour right now, i wasn't sure before so thank you Lou x

And thank you too gems and Botty for your kind words Smile x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:59 pm

Love it when they snuggle and lie like dogs haha she looks comfy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Lovely hoggies - loving the snuggle bug photo xx
Back to top Go down
S.a.m.m.i.e

S.a.m.m.i.e

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:07 pm

That photo i think is my favourite haha, i find her like that quite often actually, she curls up and snuggles underneath her pouch. I love how this one makes her face look a little squished and wrinkly Laughing I have no idea why i find that part so cute x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:12 pm

beautiful x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:45 pm

They are absolutely adorable love, I love the sleeping one.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:36 pm

lovely hogs lovely pictures just shows how different they all are x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 8:39 pm

you have 4 stunning hogs love the last two hogs Noell and Stitch Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
christinelevis

christinelevis

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Gorgeous hoggies xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.christinelevis.co.uk
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 3:39 pm

aww, gorgeous hoggies. Love the snuggly photo. So cute. Smile x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All four of my hogs   All four of my hogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All four of my hogs
Page 1 of 1