Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to get hubby to chage his mind?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
netty66

netty66

how to get hubby to chage his mind? Empty
PostSubject: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:35 am

I want ,!!!!!! I want two outdoor hairy guinea pigs but hubby says no more pets!! Grrrrr. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Twisted Evil Mad

There rant over....
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:59 am

flutter your eyes, be nice to him and then ask, offer him bacon or other food he likes! failing that beg beg beg! if none work buy them and have them without him knowing then he cant make you get rid of them! haha xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 am

I would just get them - especially if there are outside pets - but then again, if somebody tells me no, I do the opposite anyway x
Back to top Go down
alison

alison

PostSubject: Re: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:50 am

Ha ha me to Helen. I defy anyone to tell me I cant do something or have something lol xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:53 am

Born from the same cloth then Alison! To be fair, Nigel gives up most of the time - he knows I look after my animals so as long as it doesn't mean any extra work for him he is fine - he says life is to short not to have what you want - think he is used to me now!
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 6:37 pm

me too....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to get hubby to chage his mind?   how to get hubby to chage his mind? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how to get hubby to chage his mind?
Page 1 of 1