Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elaine67
Elaine67

Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Empty
PostSubject: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:06 am

I've been planning a new home for the little chap since before Christmas, but I've been kicking it around until I find the best location for him. As it is we've decided to shift him in with John until we can get him safely installed in the girls room. Junior's going to live above Bob, as the new viv will fit on top of Bobs exactly. However, 'cos of the whole male ego, mutual hatred and loathing thing Junior will be exercised back downstairs in the considerably larger living room.

As it is I just saw a new, light oak 3ft 'un for £70 (including P&P) on Ebay so I've bought it. The compromise for the cost is that it will take longer than usual for delivery (they're made to order) but that'll give John and me a chance to relocate Bob's bits'n'pieces from on top of his viv hopefully not to the top of the new viv.

I'd love to go bonkers and dress it up but I can't see Paul going for my hippy-trippy décor - even if John went along with it lol! Perhaps I should email 'em some of the creations featured here lol!

Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:41 am

haha, fab news...cant wait to see pics once its all done up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:29 am

I would Elaine - make them see the need for a hippy trippy decor!

Kisses to Junior and Bob the Bruiser xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:07 am

Brilliant Elaine looking forward to pictures
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:46 am

LOl!

I might get some removable stickers (like the ones you put on windows/mirrors at Christmas) so if the chaps hate them they can be removed or repositioned.

I nick-named the Zoo-zone Hoggington Hall...

Think Jnr's new pad (and BTB's too) will be known as Hoggington Heights. Razz

Hmm... Might get decal's done for each in gold or silver... I can see it in my head - No's 1 and 2 Hoggington Heights in italics across the respective doors!

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:54 am

Go on Elaine - pimp their vivs xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

This is great news love, do the little ones know yet LOL?

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Elaine67
Elaine67

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Lol Peeps!

Helen, I'm tempted! Twisted Evil

Jo, I've only one that sort-of qualifies as a little one now - and even she'll be 10 in August! Shocked

Annice is delighted that Jnr's going upstairs at last and Helicia (who's 14 in a month - 10th July) is happy to take over care and control in so much as she'll be in overall control of Junior and getting him out to play with Annice.

Of course John will be in charge of all of em, whilst I'm in charge of him lol! Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:53 pm

Woman after my own heart! Pimp that Viv!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!   Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junior's Getting a New Viv - At Last!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Health, Care and Habitat :: Hedgehog Housing & Environmental Enrichment-
Jump to: