Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its so hot right now in the UK.

Go down 
+2
Botty31
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Its so hot right now in the UK. Empty
PostSubject: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the usual warnings about not leaving dogs in hot cars are about.... But what about rabbits!? Rabbits die in hot hutches with no protection. Please take a moment to read and share this poster. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Good post Helen , I think all animals suffer in this weather x
Back to top Go down
Gaga

Gaga

PostSubject: Re: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:57 pm

Goes for all animals doesn't it, the heat can be so bad xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:20 pm

great post Smile
Back to top Go down
tanzi

tanzi

PostSubject: Re: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:55 pm

This is really bad weather for them also it is when there is lots of fly strike which is awful ............... Shared your picture on my facebook page x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Thank you for sharing, I am bunny mad and have a lovely house bun called Mr Binky-Boo Snuggles. He is all right at the moment and we keep checking on him and our ther little babies.It worries me sick that some are just stuck in hutches in this heat, in fact it makes me .....angry!!

I am a member of the RWA and they have posted a similar warning.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its so hot right now in the UK.   Its so hot right now in the UK. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its so hot right now in the UK.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Pets Corner :: Small Pets-
Jump to: