Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..

Go down 
+10
fionac
Gaga
tanzi
Snufflehogs
christinelevis
pammie
Leanne
Melody
Botty31
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
alison

alison

Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:59 am

Congratulations Mel xxx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:39 am

Congrats mel she is adorable:cheers: 
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:40 am

How old is the boy and any more info on him? Smile
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 am

Thank you everyone! I will be getting a swollen head with all these lovely compliments!!! I've emailed Amanda on facebook, and told her a little bit about me, the hoggles - esp Pebbles, and why I picked girl 2. Fingers crossed I get the green light. I've been awake all night thinking about her and looking at names, hehe! x x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:49 am

dont let ya head get to big you cant fit through the door Razz  iam sure you will be fine mel. exciting Smile is she far from you??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:01 am

Sent you a message back Gemma x
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 am

thankyou Smile
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:18 am

Yes, she is about as far away as is possible, lol! I think the little lady may have to come to me via courier. She's in Sussex I think and I'm Manchester, so it would be cheaper to send her than for us to go and pick her up. It's a very long drive to ask Richard to do too. I've already got him taking me to Glousester next weekend, lol! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:10 pm

I shall be co-ordinating getting them all up in one go - I have a shipment of seahorses that are coming in at Heathrow so might be able to travel down the night before, collect hoggies and then go over and collect seahorses!
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:06 pm

I still can't find where the rest of my post disappeared to!

Helen, let me know when you might be thinking of travelling and if you fancy the company, then I'll book some time off Very Happy Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:35 pm

I want to know what your post said Melody!!! I think I could probably guess, hehe! Wink

Amanda is happy for me to take her, so I have to decide on a name now. I have a few in mind, but I think I will wait till I see her so I can work out what suits her best. I'm soooooooo excited!!!

Helen, the only day I can't pick her up is this Sunday coming, although I could in the evening on our way home. We're off to an airshow in Gloucester seeing as I couldn't make the one a couple of weeks ago. We would probably be passing near you around 8ish. No plans for any other day (apart from work), so any time for us!!!

boing 017 020 017 boing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:11 pm

The little boy has been earmarked for Gemma.

I will see what is happening with the seahorses - if they are not due for a couple of weeks will travel down one day in the week - will start to organise things - Melody would you be ok fostering the other little girl until we can get a permanent home??
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:18 pm

I've just been looking for names in a name book and found Mahboobe - MY BOOBIE!!! Erm nooooo, hahaha! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Awwww - Congrats Gemma!!! How lovely! He is very very sweet. Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Think that has quite a ring to it Mel!
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:12 pm

I'd rather call her Mahboobe than Adolf as some prat suggested on facebook. I know he's trying to get a row out of me. I think he's been smoking too many 'special' cigarettes.

I'm thinking of Dixie, Betsy, Kaia, Rosie, Sprinkles.......

Any suggestions welcome! I want something quite cutesy for her because she's such a dinky little thing. Hmmmmmm........ Dinky - could that be a name?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Pixie!

Another rescue could then be Dixie all you will need is Mr Jinx then!
Back to top Go down
Botty31

Botty31

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:35 pm

Sprinkles is cute mel Smile xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:49 pm

We are hoping that Spencer the courier will be able to fit collecting the three hoggies in today for delivery to mine tomorrow - nothing is definate as yet, it will all depend on how much time and space he his - as soon as I have any news I will post on this thread xx
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

lol spence is coming to mine on thursday night Smile he will be fed up of me !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:53 pm

Nothing is definate as yet - we have just begged Spencer nicely!
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:55 pm

fingers crossed he can them down to you. helen you must have loads of spare vivs Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:57 pm

Not at all Gemma - Melanie will come and collect her little one, the other little girl has a new home with Daisy and will be collected as they live near me and I can home your little man till we sort something out - sorted of sorts!
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:00 pm

ahh right all got homes that is fantastic Smile iam not sure wether to get a zoozone for him or a white viv to match my others but they dont have the 48 anymore sold out they only have the 34 would that be ok as he will be out everyday for play time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:02 pm

Was it the mussel colour you had gemma?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..   Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes .. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescues Looking for their Forever Homes ..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next