Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things Pets Hate About Halloween

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Things Pets Hate About Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Things Pets Hate About Halloween   Things Pets Hate About Halloween Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:21 pm

Many of us love Halloween. Do our pets love it too? Well, some do and some don't. Here are some top things that pets hate – from the mouths of pets themselves.

Doorbells. That darn doorbell rings and rings. My owners answer it and then it rings again. I get excited, I bark and they yell at me. I don't get it.

Scary Costumes. Ugly, evil-looking things come to the door, and they get something. I don't know what they get, but I'm sure it's tasty. The whole ritual is scary and just plain odd. Why do they do that? If I did something like that they would haul me off to the "funny farm."

Screaming Kids. If the noise and the costumes aren't bad enough, there are screaming kids to contend with. Screaming children chanting little rhymes that only a mother must be able to admire.

I Don't Get Treats. On top of it all, there is an abundance of candy going from hand to hand, chocolate, candy bars, and goodies that make a real dog drool. And I don't get any. None. Stingy people.

They Ignore ME. I am there – barking and doing my dog thing – and no one pays any attention to me. I try to join in on the fun but they keep telling me to go away. With all these new people here at this Halloween party, a dog /cat has lots of sniffing to do. I need to get to know these people to make sure they are safe for my family.

Black Cats. This holiday is a real bummer if you are a black cat. I have never done anything bad and some people think there is some demon quality in me during Halloween. They seem like the demons for considering that myth.

Weird Music and Sounds. People play the most ridiculous music – makes me want to howl.

Jack-O-lanterns and Candles. Weird shadows on walls and total ambiance of ghostliness. It would not surprise me if Casper came out of the walls and said boo!
Back to top Go down

Things Pets Hate About Halloween
Page 1 of 1