Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...

Go down 
+2
fionac
angriesthedgehog
6 posters
AuthorMessage
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Empty
PostSubject: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:41 pm

Kira... aka Mum-cat... (or the attention whore as we often call her) loves fuss!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isis... aka Icky... shy girl but loving

Mary... rescue puss...

Kyri... dumped on the street at 3 weeks old...

yes, the same cats I was reported to the RSPCA for having them all "locked in a small room" and neglected. The room in question has a cat flap in the door lol! Couldnt lock them in there if I wanted to! Needless to say the RSPCA didnt find them to be mistreated! Love my family lol... oh and the same person who reported me for having "giant and venomous snakes" and a black mamba :ewww: my biggest snake is a royal python... hes about 4ft lol! and my "black mamba" is a king snake. My venomous snakes are apparently corns lol! lol! lol! lol!

No pics of Strider as he has currently gone AWOL!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:44 pm

Sounds like some total d*ckhead who reported you. Some people really have nothing better to fo with their time than pee off other people!
Your pics are lovely and they are clearly pampered pussycats.x
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 pm

Fionac wrote:
Sounds like some total d*ckhead who reported you. Some people really have nothing better to fo with their time than pee off other people!
Your pics are lovely and they are clearly pampered pussycats.x

second time they did it too!
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 11:41 pm

What a tosser! Why are these people never there when there actually are animals being abused or mistreated! They're only ever having a go at people who do look after their animals, and extremely well too. Some people really need culling, as they're just bringing the rest of humanity down.
Back to top Go down
horsy

horsy

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:01 am

Aaww lovely pics as always . Love cats I do . Would happily let you look after my cats if that's what mistreated cats look like lol . Hope strider appears again xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:30 am

Some people need to get a life - Hayley there is no doubt you look after your pets - have seen it for myself - just let them come and look, they will soon get fed up of having to waste their resources on yet another stupid report - it will turn on the people who are filing false reports x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:36 pm

That's terrible Hayley...cats are in tip top happy xx
So are you known as the cat women of the street...lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Aren't some people just sad? If they didn't make me so s...... angry I would feel sorry for them!! Why don't they concentrate on the people who really abuse animals?!!

Gorgeous kitties love, I adore tabbies.

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:27 pm

I have to say I got a bit shirty with the inspectors... esp as they believed my sugar gliders were squirrels and that Marmite (my mbk) was ablack mamba

told em i wont let them in again!
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Good for you hun, this just shows their limited knowledge of pets and animals

Hugs

JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...   Our terribly abused and mistreated cats... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our terribly abused and mistreated cats...
Page 1 of 1