Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet   FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have for sale one male hoglet from my last litter of hedgehogs. The mother is Je-Ming-Zy (see my website for photographs and information) and she is an Algerian chocolate with a lovely temperment and a friendly family line. His father is Raiden who is a cinnamon pinto and likewise very friendly and inquisitive.

All my hedgehogs are pets first and foremost; only the friendliest and healthiest are bred and all come from good family lines and are fed an extensive diet. Hoglets are handled from two weeks of age (depending on the mother) to ensure that they are happy and confident.

Prospective owners will be required to fill out a short questionnaire to ensure that my hoglets will have the best possible homes and to help me with any care queries they may have.

This little boy is the biggest and shyest of the litter, but he now comes out as much as the others, though he still puts his frow down with sudden noises (shown in photos!) Despite this he is still quite inquisitive and is getting more confident by the day, he loves to snuggle up and sleep in my palm. He is looking quite dark and I would expect him to turn out as an Algerian grey or chocolate in colour (he looks darker than photos).

He will be ready to leave for his new home from the 4th March, when he will be 8 weeks old and will come with a care pack and a supply of his current food to enable owners to change him onto their food mix. He will also come with his lineage certificate. Veiwings are very welcome.

All my hoglets are £125 regardless of sex or colour and a £25 deposit secures

Please message with any queries
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet   FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet Icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 8:03 am

He is lovely hope you find him a great home Smile
Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - male choc / grey hoglet
Page 1 of 1