Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Empty
PostSubject: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 7:31 pm

I have for sale several hoglets from my last litters of hedgehogs born from the 11th September 2014. I have put details on the photos giving information on parentage and sex, please check my website for images and info on the parents.

All my hedgehogs are pets first and foremost; only the friendliest and healthiest are bred and all come from good family lines and are fed an extensive diet. Hoglets are handled from two weeks of age (depending on the mother) to ensure that they are happy and confident.

Prospective owners will be required to fill out a short questionnaire to ensure that my hoglets will have the best possible homes and to help me with any care queries they may have.

They will be ready to leave for their new homes from the 6th November, when they will be 8 weeks old and will come with a care pack and a supply of their current food to enable owners to change them onto their food mix. They will also come with a lineage certificate. Veiwings are very welcome.

All my hoglets are £150 regardless of sex or colour and a £25 deposit secures

Please message with any queries

AVAILABLE BABIES...

grey pinto boy, will ball up when woken up but soon pops out to have an explore.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

light male (unsure of colour as yet) a very very friendly young man, he is out straight away and it is impossible to even make him put his spines up.

chocolate / brown female and can also be a bit grumpy when first woken up; she is the grumpiest of the babies but will come round with handling over the next few weeks (I have never yet had a hoglet not!)

snowflake female... quite friendly but will flinch at loud noises! She is quite light and looks a lot like my other hogs who snowflaked quite heavily so I think she may be a heavy flake in the end as well. Was originally reserved but back available due to a change in circumstance for the reservee
Back to top Go down
gems

gems

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:07 pm

Light male is absolutely adorable. Hope they find homes soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:19 pm

You hoglet tease!
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:23 pm

That male is a beauty x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:12 am

Lol that boy is a hard one to let go, but I have no ladies for him. He is so chillaxed as well
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Grey male and brown/choc lady reserved Smile
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2014 9:55 am

just the light boy & the choc girl is back available due to a loverly timewaster Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...   FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR SALE - African Pygmy Hedgehog Hoglets...
Page 1 of 1