Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Algerian Grey Female For Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Algerian Grey Female For Sale Empty
PostSubject: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:26 am

Due to a change in circumstances this little lady is now looking for her forever home. If you are interested in giving her a home, please message me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. She costs £150 and a £20 deposit will secure her for you. She is a very laid back friendly little lady who comes from excellent linage. She will be ready to leave for her new home in 5 weeks time.

I do ask that any potential owners do some research into hedgehog care. If you have any questions I am more than happy to help. Visits are welcomed where you can meet some of my hedgehogs and see my hog room and set ups.

She will be registered and come with a full care pack which includes lots of goodies for your little one, a care sheet, birth certificate, a supply of food and a life time of after care.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:39 am

My gorgeous tinker she's is so adorable I love buying her things I got her some blankets yesterday and her Viv should be here next week and it's a nice one her daddy will be getting her some teddys and toys next week we always get them all a cat size fluffy tunnel to run through with the jingly bell at the end the other 2 love them xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Awwwwww - you are going to spoil her rotten and I love it!!! She loves her chicken and has eaten lots of it for the last 2 nights. Going to try her on something different tonight. Not sure what yet. She will soon catch up with her weight if she carries on like this. I'm ever so proud of her! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:16 pm

I will try and get some more photo's of her later! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 5:46 pm

Ok thank you xx will make her an album of pictures as she grows xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 10:37 pm

Are you on facebook Caz? I have an album for her on there. x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 10:41 pm

I'm not on Facebook xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:02 pm

If you pm me your email address I will try and email them to you tomorrow. I always take loads of photo's, I'm just too lazy to post them all on here!  Very Happy  x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 11:03 pm

Lol ok xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Algerian Grey Female For Sale   Algerian Grey Female For Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Algerian Grey Female For Sale
Page 1 of 1