Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Empty
PostSubject: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 2:56 pm

This little one is a right smasher!!! The only one to survive in a litter of three this lad must be a tiny toughie! Jinx had 3 babies altogether, but sadly 2 of them didn't make it. One of them, a girl, was very very large and looked to have died shortly after being born, the other a little boy died at 2 days old. Not sure why he didn't make it as Jinx was clearly feeding him and looking after him. I can only assume that he was born after his sister and spent too long being born. Jinx had obviously had a very traumatic time and I found the babies all over the viv as she has not made a nest. I quickly popped the 2 survivors with her and she's been brilliant ever since. She has a funny way of being a mum - much different to my other mums, but it seems to be working because this little boy is amaaaaaazing and so chilled!!!

He is an extra special treat for me at the moment as he is Tilly's and Hercules's grandson!  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Melloola on Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 3:41 pm

Aww Mel he's lovely bless him xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:02 pm

A little stunner xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:10 pm

I want him but he has a home. It's all I can do to let the poor boy sleep!!! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 4:49 pm

I think you should keep him I'm sure the ppl would understand xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:54 pm

I can't Caz. I have too many boys as it is. It's girls I need for my breeding herd. I've promised him to a lovely lady who has just lost her hoggie. She's already besotted with him so it really wouldn't be fair. Even if he had been a girl I would have had to let him go. x x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 7:41 pm

He is adorable and obviously a little fighter. I just want to kiss that little nose.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:14 pm

He is lovely Mel x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:21 pm

I've just spoken to his mum and she is thinking of calling him Pippin - Pip for short on account of his extremely loud squeaks. I've never heard such a loud hoglet. He knows when he's hungry and lets us all know too, haha! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 7:37 pm

It's soooooooooo tiring being a baby hedgehog!!!

Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Pictures like this take my breath away.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 8:26 pm

Awww that's adorable bless him xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Pippin is growing up fast. He could be in his new home in 2 weeks time if all goes well. He is already over the 100g mark. He's going to be a big boy like his grandad Hercules!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 7:51 am

Aww he has the cutest little face he is so hansom bless his heart xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 12:31 pm

He's really suffering at the minute, bless him. Those nasty quillies are giving him a hard time and making him feel rather huffy. It'll soon pass though and then he'll go through it all again. I feel so sorry for them at this age. Thank goodness for Humilac! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Aww bless him xx
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Lovely pics Mel he's really come on x
Back to top Go down
angriesthedgehog

angriesthedgehog

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Awwww... Sad about the others Sad wonder I'd the big baby got stuck? Xin Xin lost a litter after second baby was huge and got stuck.

This guy is stunning though
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks everyone!

She was a very ig hoglet, perfectly formed too so it was such a shame. Jinx was amazing and happily trusted me to pick up the others and pop them with her. I'm so proud of her Hayley. This little boy is amazing - so full of character! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!   Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx And Barry's Baby Boy Pippin!
Page 1 of 1