Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tinker growing up fast xx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Tinker growing up fast xx Empty
PostSubject: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 12:50 am

Tinker growing up fast xx <a href=Tinker growing up fast xx Image16" />Tinker growing up fast xx <a href=Tinker growing up fast xx Image15" />Tinker growing up fast xx <a href=Tinker growing up fast xx Image11" />Tinker growing up fast xx <a href=Tinker growing up fast xx Image12" />.      Tinker growing up fast xx <a href=Tinker growing up fast xx Image14" />
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 9:55 am

She looks full of mischief - gorgeous hoggie x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 am

This one says it all lol xx [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 8:07 pm

He is beautiful, I am looking forward to getting my next hoggy.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 1:41 pm

Chilling with me last night xxTinker growing up fast xx <a href=Tinker growing up fast xx Image30" />
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 3:25 pm

Awwwwwwwwwww - hello my beautiful girl!!! It looks like she's keeping you busy, lol! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Haha she's lovely as soon as I put my hand in playpen she climbs straight on xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:45 pm

That is just adorable, I would love one that did that.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 am

Tinker snoozing last night xx[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm

That is one very relaxed lovely little hoggy

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 10:53 pm

It's a hard life for a hoggie - what's a girl to do but splat!!!! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:16 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 8:53 pm

Awwwwww! biglove How is she doing now? Has her infection cleared up? x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 10:14 pm

She's doing great very healthy little girlie still runs up to us when we call her in playpen bless her xx infection cleared very fast she hated the medicine at the start but got use to it xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 11:25 am

Good girl!!! Some love taking the medicines and some hate it. Huxley really loves it, lol! xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 11:34 am

Aww bless him xx tinkers was banana and she screwed her face up and pushed away aha xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2015 5:56 pm

She is just gorgeous.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:11 pm

I gave Wilson a wax worm the other day. I didn't know hedgehogs could screw their faces up like that, lol! He was most disgusted. He looked like he was chewing a lemon. He even shuddered, hahaha!!! x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Haha that's tinker with banana she loves wormies n waxies n biccies n that's it she will not touch anything else I have tried everything but she's a healthy active little girl and trimming her nails she just lays there and let's you play with her feet she's great xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 6:33 pm

What a good girl she is!!! Thankfully mine aren't too bad now. Pumpkins nails have never needed doing, nor has her sister Livanas which I find odd, but they look like they've had proper manicures and I've never touched them! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2015 7:22 pm

I wonder if they do them themselves I've witnessed Oscar cleaning his feet before amongst other things loll xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinker growing up fast xx   Tinker growing up fast xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinker growing up fast xx
Page 1 of 1