Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Empty
PostSubject: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />. Ordered tinker a pink wheel and it should be here tomorrow and 2 larger vivs I will have in 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 5:11 pm

Oh wow, that is brilliant hunny.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Gorgeous x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 1:01 pm

And finally finished my stack xx[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 5:28 pm

They look really good Caz x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:10 pm

That is superb love.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
GitaBooks

GitaBooks

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Those are awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 11:25 pm

Its funny looking back at my vivs i have 5 now 3 downstairs with my boys in and 2 in my bedroom with my girls in with girly theme poppy has minnie mouse and tink has pink bear with flowers and all my vivs glow in the dark lol xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 pm

I've been meaning to tell you but my fish brain had other ideas! I got a Tic tac wheel and ooooooh - it's bloody fab! I went for the pink for my Suki Sukle pants and she loves it! She's gonna be a right whopper, so I think these will be perfect. I've always loved my Carolina wheels, but they are just sky rocketing price wise now, and my purse strings are pulled as far as they will go. Dare I admit it, but I do think the Tic tac is slightly better overall. The bucket is much sturdier - great for my fattie bum bums, and I love the solid colours. I went for the cheapest with the white legs because I wanted to see what the bucket itself was like. I figured if it was good I'd then go for the metal stand, but I've had no problems with the legs so I'll stick with the cheaper one! I'm going to order a couple more on payday! Purple and red I think next time - I'm like a kiddie in a sweet shop!!!

I've just bought pirate stickers and Winnie The Poohs for my new row of vivs and some more fabric. I am naughty, but I can't wait to get them all made up! I haven't bought the 2 vivs yet though. I have 2 already. I want to get everything ready for when Truffle comes home. I do like the black vivs though - yours look ace! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:20 am

What fantastic sets ups love but I would give them a first rosette lol!!

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 1:54 pm

Awww fab i really love love love tictac wheels £21 £4.50 courier i use the white stands to im waiting for oscars to arrive a nice bright red one i changed everything again lol oscars and pickle have the robots but oscar has red fleece red everything literally and pickle is blue everything, cookie is rockets and green everything,tinkers pink everything,poppys purple everything,but im that bad i changed my igloos to the living ones then i bought all new liners because colour co-ordination then i changed all my bowls to clear ramekins then colour co-ordinated my litter trays,winnie the pooh stickers are ace on vivs mel just shame they didnt suit oscar haha xx aww thanks jo i still have the black vivs but they have lights in and different decore theme etc xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:05 pm

What do you mean by living igloos? I love the castle ones. I've got a purple one for Batfink because it's the only type he will sleep in, but I'm thinking of getting some more. Wilson likes his wooden house, but Flump didn't like his so I got him a green plastic dome one. Fussy monkey doesn't like that either but he would go in the castle one when I used to use it in the playpen. Barry has a green dome one too which he uses some times but not others. Sometimes he just sleeps in the corner, funny man! x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 6:01 pm

Awww bless funny wilson sleeps in wooden house tinker wont have a igloo unless its in playpen she loves fleece cubes and her fleece carriage shes fussy,its the living world dome thats what i mean loll so same as barry has thats what oscar has thats all he will sleep in and pickle will only sleep in his huge pouch or fleece bed i had made 4 him and poppy likes dome and pouch,cookie will sleep in anything Smile its funny how different they all are xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Pickles viv xx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 9:48 am

That is a gorgeous set up love, I am looking forward to doing mine for my little hoggie when I get him. Yes they are all different, have their own little ways which make them more lovable.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx   My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My setups still waiting for 2 black vivs to come back in stock xx
Page 1 of 1