Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:30 pm

This is my latest litter. I have to say Pumpkin and Barry have done me proud with these 3. They are so laid back and happy to be handled already. Pumpkin is a very protective mum, but I wouldn't expect her to be anything but. She is doing an amazing job raising her babies - I'm ever so proud of my little lady!!!

This is the little girl. She is the biggest of the hoglets. She already has a name as her owners picked it a while ago. It's a strange name, but I love it - makes me laugh!!! She will be called Mrs Tembe III!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the light boy. He is the smallest of the litter, but he is still a good size for his age. He's already exploring and anointing, so my guess is although he looks more like mum his personality will be just like his daddies!

This is the little dark boy in the litter. He is a little stunner. He is a split face pinto. One side of his face is dark, the other light! He also has a teeny tiny pinto patch on his bum. I can't wait to see how this little one develops. I haven't got a really clear photo of his face yet. He is such a wriggle bum!

Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 4:54 pm

All stunning have you got homes for them all ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:27 pm

Aww they are all stunning congratulations xxx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Gorgeous babies x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Thanks ladies! They do all have homes Sue. I'm not sure who is going to who yet, but I have a few people waiting for hoglets. The little girl will be living in the same building as me, so not too far away! Smile x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 7:35 am

Aww that's really nice I'm glad they all have homes I still can't believe ppl let my tinker down but I'm glad they did coz I love her to pieces xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 11:13 am

I'm glad they did too! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 2:56 pm

Glad they have homes already new mummies or daddies will be well pleased they are gorgeous x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:30 pm

I am just a big puddle on the floor after looking at these love, they are adorable.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!   Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin And Barry's Litter!!!
Page 1 of 1