Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Empty
PostSubject: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:06 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Wow, they are lovely x
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Thankyou xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:14 pm

Oooooooh, that's lovely!!! Can I live there???!! Where are the stickers from? I need some more and I love those! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
sue caldwell

sue caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Poppy can enter pimp my viv x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:17 pm

B&m £1.99 lol sue xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:30 pm

I'll have to have a look in the one near me. It does look so cosy in there - esp with those lights. I really could move in!! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 6:36 pm

I know thought I'd get those with the clocks going bk Sunday tinkers Viv is the same but with Snow White and Oscar has train full of animals xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2015 8:52 pm

Really beautiful love.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx   Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Been busy redecorating Poppy's Viv couldn't see her old stickers xx
Page 1 of 1