Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Empty
PostSubject: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:17 pm

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:20 pm

She was so relaxed she didn't care who walked in she wanted me to rub her belly and legs if I stopped shed wriggle and stare and me she would sleep while I rubbed her legs she laid like this hours Neva had a hedgie let me rub there legs belly and sides especially a rescue xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 12:21 pm

Oh and she's always loved her forehead and nose bring stroked she falls asleep with that xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Bless her slimline little self xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2015 10:31 pm

One of my rescues Edward loved a belly rub. He'd roll over like a dog, haha! He was also my fattybum and needed a special diet. Poppy looks so well now. I bet she's loads happier! x x

This is him!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:18 am

Aww bless they have really squidgy bellies don't they lol can't believe how soft they are aswell xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:20 pm

Eddy was gorgeous. Soooo friendly. I miss him. He wasn't with us for long, but he was such a soppy dollop that he made a huge impact on all of us. Poor little guy had no chance though. We got his weight down to a healthy level but the damage was done. I don't think his innerds were in great shape. Lovely boy though and very funny! x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Aww bless what did he weigh xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:37 pm

She is adorable love, thank you for sharing such wonderful photos.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:49 pm

When he came to me he was about 850g. I got him down to around 700g but sadly he got ill. He had a huge lump in his tummy, which had he not been so overweight could possibly have been removed. His previous foster carer fed him junk along with his first owner so by the time he came to me it would have already been too late. x x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 9:33 pm

Oh no that's upsetting that he looks a cheeky chap in all xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:07 pm

I am so sorry love, I never gave Lewie anything but healthy treats.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx   You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You'd never guess Poppy's a rescue enjoying tummy rubs xx
Page 1 of 1