Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Empty
PostSubject: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:53 pm

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Dscf2013
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Awwwwwwwww, look at him - gorgeous little man! x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:43 pm

Aww beanies are the best! You've not had one in ages. Deffo going to have to come for a visit of this one xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:48 pm

Aww hes beautiful xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 10:41 pm

He is absolutely adorable.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 11:03 pm

I will have to have cuddles. In all these years I have never actually met a beanie baby! Both my beanies were adults when they came to me. I've told myself if any of my hogs has a beanie girl I'm keeping her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 11:09 pm

I would love a beanie one day i absoloutely love them xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 11:19 am

They are amazing. Don't ask me why because I have no idea, but they do seem to have the most amazing personalities! x x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 8:53 pm

Guess what ladies, Nellie has so very kindly told me that this is the hoggy she is saving for me. I simply cannot wait, I am so very lucky, he is just adorable.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 9:15 pm

Shall have some more photos tomorrow Jo xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 12:10 am

Congratulations jo hes gorgeous xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Dscf2014
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:01 pm

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Dscf2015
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:02 pm

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Dscf2016
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:03 pm

Jo - I have sent you a friends request on Facebook - all of his pictures have been uploaded to Simply Exotic Facebook Page - shall email them across to you as well as there are quite a few xx
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 5:31 pm

Aww fab news jo, honestly beanies are the best x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Awwwwwwww, how gorgeous!!! Congratulations Jo!!! x x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:19 pm

Thank you darlings for all your kind congratulations, I am a very lucky girl. I have received the photos via email Nellie darling but I am afraid I deleted the facebook messages because I don't usually go on there. Would you be a sweetie and email me the friend request again - I am such a numb skull sometimes lol!?!

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:25 pm

had a feeling there would be baby photos of him on here Jo! Very Happy he is absolutely gorgeous. am excited for you and looking forward to lots of stories about him and his antics. Smile x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:35 pm

Thank you so much Fiona love, I am looking forward to keeping you informed of what the little man is doing. At night time, I will have Holly (bunny) snuggled up to me on one side and little hoggy the other. What a divine way to spend an evening.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:02 pm

I'm hoping to visit Helen at the weekend Jo, so I will give your little man a kiss and a cuddle for you! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
fionac
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
fionac

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 11:21 pm

can't think of a better way Jo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 9:33 pm

Thank you Mell darling, I will be relying on you to give him lots of kisses lol! Thanks Fiona love, it does sound really great doesn't it?

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x   Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nutmeg and Basil have a bouncing beanie baby boy x
Page 1 of 1