Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PerpetuallyOdd

PerpetuallyOdd

Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!   Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:19 pm

Good day all! I guess I should probably introduce myself as it's only fair. I'm Elliot, and I will soon be taking delivery of my man Bruce from Helen. And that day cannot come soon enough!

I live in Liverpool (not a scouser though) and work for the university. In my spare time I game (both board and computer varieties), do some amateur circus skills, and occasionally take part in historical battle re-enactments. I...don't have very normal interests, so naturally a spiky friend was the obvious choice!

I look forward to having my prickly chum come home with me soon, and keeping up with everyone in this community!

All the best!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!   Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Hi welcome to the forum im caz i have 5 hoggies pickle,oscar,cookie which are helens grandhogs and my my girls are tinker and poppy and tinker is melanies grandhog poppy is my rescue hog which helen rescued,im from northwich and i love hedgehogs x
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!   Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:25 pm

Hi Elliot - welcome to the forum!!!

I'm Melanie. Bruce is gorgeous - I love the name choice too! I'm having Truffle from the same litter.

As well as Truffle I have 10 other hogs, 2 snakes, a tortoise, a cat, and a tank of fish and snails. They keep me pretty busy, haha!

I'm from Stockport, I breed hedgehogs and I'm a bit of a craft nutter. I like all sorts of crafts, but my main one at the moment is needle felting. I'm very much a novice, but hoping to improve. I'm a bit different myself, as you can probably tell from my pet choices! My 20 year old son is a big gamer (computer type). He's into his League of Legends.

It's always lovely to have a new member - I'll look forward to getting to know you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!   Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 3:53 pm

Hi Elliot - great to see you on here - hope you find the information of interest and Bruce says hello xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!   Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from an up-and-coming hog owner!
Page 1 of 1