Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 7:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This little man is home with me now - can you all keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed that he makes it through the night.
I would like to think that possibly this little man is the result of an escape but due to the lack of anything in the local area he was found in, I doubt it.

If he has been tipped out to fend for himself then the person who did it needs to hope that I don't find out who they are as there is absolutely no excuse to treat an animal this way - disgusted doesn't cover it, so angry at the moment

If you are not prepared to look after ANY pet then don't bloody well get one it really is as simple as that and it is people who dump unwanted pets that spoil it for the majority.

Pets rely on us to look after them properly no matter how small or big they are and true pet owners do this willingly for them, don't bat an eyelid when it comes to spending on them as they are loved and part of the family.

I hope this little one finds some extra fight now that he has comfort.

A huge thank you to Irene for the phone call and reaching him and dealing with the fly strike - I shall let you know how he is in the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:40 pm

Awww no poor little man i have my fingers crossed i hope he makes it he looks so weak i swear i saw a add a few weeks ago on gumtree or something missing hedgehog theyd been playing with it in the garden and it escaped and i thought at the time irresponsible idiots xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 11:22 pm

See if you can find it again Caz - warrington area x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:42 am

The adds not there anymore i searched everywhere really gutted xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:56 am

What a darling sweet little hedgehog, it is just beyond me how people can do this instead of loving him. I would string the ******** up, I really would!!! Everything crossed for him hunni.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 1:04 pm

I am so very sorry to let you all know that he passed in the night - gut feeling knew he would, God knows how long he was out and about trying to fend for himself - disgusted and sad - he knew comfort in his final hours and was shown some compassion when he needed it most.

He is going to be laid to rest with my loved and losts ones in Dad's flower garden x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Aww really gutted hoped hed make it at least he was warm and comforted in the end its really upsetting by looks of him he must of been out a while he looks so skinny people can be so irresponsible even in he escaped they should of kept an eye on him and if he was dumped i cant even put what i think its terrible xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 9:40 am

Oh darling I am so very sorry. I agree with Caz, during his lasts hours he was loved and he has taken that with him. Why does life have to be so cruel? No Caz love, what I would like to do to these despicable people I could never put in writing.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!   Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue Boy found dumped in the wild!
Page 1 of 1