Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx Empty
PostSubject: Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx   Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Im gutted i broke my thermostat the temp thing so clicks on and off so got to buy new one but heres there vivs sorry 4 picks being blurry and shiny xx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx   Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Awwww - very cute! Very Happy x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx   Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2016 7:24 pm

That is lovely hun.

Hugs
JO xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx   Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girls vivs 3fts i got poppy one its not the same as tinks but im happy with it xx
Page 1 of 1