Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from me and Pancake

Go down 
+2
MrJsk
AngelAmes
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AngelAmes

Hello from me and Pancake Empty
PostSubject: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:38 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Amy and I am a complete newbie :-)
I picked up my gorgeous hedgehog Pancake from the lovely Melanie yesterday. I'm not sure how to upload a photo yet but I'm sure I will figure it out soon!

I live in Sheffield and enjoy video games and baking. I hope to learn a lot from the forum and get to know new people :-)

Thanks,
Amy
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Welcome Amy & Pancake Smile

To upload photo's you can use imagine hosting sites such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If it is a photo from facebook or any other photo already on the internet, you can..

Right click the image
Select "copy image address"
On this forum, at the top of the box that you write in to post replies, there is a load of icons. Starting with bold, italic, underscore etc
Go along and click the "insert image" icon (2 to the left of the youtube one) and paste the image address there.

Hope that is not too confusing for you ahaha

Smile
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi Amy!!! Very Happy

Great to see you on here!

boing 017 boing 017 boing
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk
AngelAmes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello from me and Pancake <a href=Hello from me and Pancake IMG_8089_zpszwzjssav" />

Hello from me and Pancake <a href=Hello from me and Pancake IMG_8096_zpsuryuy69x" />

Hopefully that worked!
Thanks for the instructions :-)
This is pancake today. He spent a lot of time smuggling in my elbow and hair. I think he is overwhelemed with all of the change at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:41 pm

Awwww, I'm missing him already - even if I do have his sister and Percy here!
Back to top Go down
MrJsk

MrJsk

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 1:03 am

Aw, he looks so handsome!

You're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Nellie
Admin/Owner
Admin/Owner
Nellie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum - lovely hoggie.

Lots of useful information on here for you and if not sure of anything just ask away xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.simplyexotichedgehogs.co.uk
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:08 am

Welcome to our happy family love, Melanie is gorgeous. Love the name too. Very Happy

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
AngelAmes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 10:14 am

Thanks guys :-)
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am

She means me Jo, lol! The hedgehogs called Pancake! That said, I will take gorgeous Jo and I shall keep it!!! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:07 pm

You must all think I am really stupid and you would be right lol! Sometimes I don't know how I manage these things. I get so confused sometimes. Yes Melanie is a lovely name and so are you Mell love, actually though if I had a lady hedgehog I would consider Melanie for a name as I really do like it. I love Pancake too, it really suits him.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 4:33 pm

Nobody thinks you're stupid, lol! I know you get confused, but I like it. I can't lie, it does make me chuckle at times, so you are very good for me. Laughter is the best medicine after all! I can be a bit daft myself. For me, I never know what day it is and sometimes I even forget what year, lol! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Hi welcome to the forum ..pancake is gorgeous xx
Back to top Go down
AngelAmes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 9:51 pm

Haha I was a little confused at first! I thought you might be complimenting Melanie :-)
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 am

Thanks Mell honey, and I am glad I make you chuckle. I make Paul laugh sometimes when he looks at me as if to say "Only you could have said that!" Very Happy

How is Pancake love, he is obviously a snuggly hog? I really hope mine will be when I get him.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
AngelAmes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:55 am

Yeah he seems super cuddly
He likes to sit in my hair and sleep when he comes out in the evening
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2016 9:59 am

He sounds adorable hunni. I will sit with mine of an evening and watch TV, I am looking forward to it so much. Very Happy

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from me and Pancake   Hello from me and Pancake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from me and Pancake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: