Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our New Addition........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

Our New Addition........ Empty
PostSubject: Our New Addition........   Our New Addition........ Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Meet the latest addition to the family. This gorgeous little man will be called Pixel. I went to visit him today, and I have to say he is lovely. Not shy, loves a cuddle, but also loves to play. He was chewing my necklace, haha! At one point he almost fell asleep on me. I have to say, after what has been a horrible week, what with losing both Batfink and Ozzy, he is just what I need! I can bring him home in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. I am rather smitten. I saw his photo a couple of weeks ago and I was tempted, but I wanted to have a think. I've been after a boy for such a long time, and he will be perfect. I've met both his parents who are adorable. His dad was a bit miffed at being woken up, haha, but he was very handsome and cheeky. His mum is just the sweetest little lady. So so pretty, and really laid back. I'm chuffed to bits!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Our New Addition........   Our New Addition........ Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:49 pm

Awww hes adorable mel Smile i cant wait to have a hoglet again xx
Back to top Go down
Snufflehogs
Admin
Admin
Snufflehogs

PostSubject: Re: Our New Addition........   Our New Addition........ Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 9:58 pm

I'm totally in love with him! Very Happy x x
Back to top Go down
http://snufflehogshedgehogs.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Our New Addition........   Our New Addition........ Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 9:59 am

His colour is so pretty love second pic xx
Back to top Go down
hoggyhugs

PostSubject: Re: Our New Addition........   Our New Addition........ Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 4:04 pm

He is gorgeous hunni.

Hugs
Jo xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our New Addition........   Our New Addition........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our New Addition........
Page 1 of 1