Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.

Go down 
+8
Melody
Botty31
christina
janey
Sian
Lou
tayer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josie

Josie

what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:48 am

helen, she keeps climbing up to my neck too, but then tries to go down my back so i have to use my ninja moves and bring her back down on my tummy... she is FAST! just loving having her around, couldnt be without her now Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 pm

:O))) so lovely to see how much pleasure she is giving you .. Josie after only a few days .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Think you should get your ninja moves filmed xx
Back to top Go down
dobbyhog

dobbyhog

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:00 am

Poppy has an igloo that I made covers for and the boys will happily sleep in their pouches, or fabric houses. Bens more of a sunbather and sleeps sprawled in the middle of his viv! x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 am

Awww how sweet!! Lol x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
janey

janey

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:21 am

Ben sounds a cutie xx
Back to top Go down
tiggyhedgehog

tiggyhedgehog

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:50 pm

just wondering about the log cabins, i tried tiggy with on but somehow she managed to poo all up the sides and on the lid and it stunk every time i cleaned it, can i stop it? x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:13 pm

you could try the plastic Igloos Daisy .. you can wash them easily if she is a little bit messy ..

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
A M Y

A M Y

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:57 pm

The igloos are really good daisy. I just rinse flakes out and put paper in there for her to snuggle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:00 am

Mine all have log cabins although a couple of boys have the largest pigloos - lucky as my gang are clean hoggies and only poop where they should x
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:05 am

iv decided to buy pigloos for the boys and log cabins for the girls...flint insist on sleeping under his liner on the wood bottom??? i move him into his pouch every morning...Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.   what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what does your hoggie sleep in?? pics if ya can.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2