Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Alfie x

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Yesterday on preloved this lady was offering him free to good home, I rang and enquired about him and she said she didn't have time for him any more, she said he was just under a year old and is quite huffy due to lack of handling, I was worried where he might end up so I said I would take him.
Well have been to collect him this afternoon and here he is, he is gorgeous, needs some time putting in with handling as I don't think he has been handled much as the lady said she didn't know how to! She has been feeding him on Spikes hedgehog food so this has now been changed, I did tell her what he should have been fed on but she didn't realise, don't think he has even had any meal worms never mind meat and veg. He came with his zoozone 2 and he has a wheel but had sawdust and an old t-shirt to sleep in. I have just given his cage a whole clean and put a liner and pouch in and some proper biccies and he was munching on them straight away. Chicken and sweetcorn for them all in a bit so will see how he goes with that. When I first rang about him I thought I could put him through the rescue, but I have fell in love so he will have his forever home with me!
Hope you like him xx

Meet Alfie x 011-1

Meet Alfie x 008-3
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:58 pm

awww alfie I love you it's great he's with you now janey, he's a lucky boy Smile it's so sad when people get animals then dont have time for them or know enough about them.
glad he is eating his biscuits and settling in already, what a sweet boy xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 pm

awwww, you kept that quiet janey....lol he is gorjus!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Yes I didn't say anything as wasn't 100% sure I would get him and didn't want to look silly, I had told Lou about him.

I just love him he is fab xx

Mark needs to get a shift on with my shed now, hoggies are taking over my house lol xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:03 pm

Aaaaah Janey, ive been dying o know how you got ob! You are amazing for doing that! How lucky is Alfie?! Jeez.... He could've ended up with anyone!

I'm so so happy you saw the advert and acted on it!

He's lovely looking too!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:05 pm

janey's hog house Very Happy
how lovely, im chuffed for you and alfie xxx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 pm

i know what you mean with pogs taking over the house, im giving gav 2 weeks to make a movey on to finish the attic.

is he registered then janey?? little beauty.
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 pm

Yes he is registered Tayer but not got the cert yet as she was on her way out and she didn't have a printer. She showed it me on her computer but I didn't have my glasses with me so couldn't see it lol x

She is emailing it me tomorrow!

Yes Mark has just asked me what I would like for my birthday and I said just my hoggie shed please lol xx

He is off for a week after this week so fingers crossed xx
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:59 pm

Yaye happy days! It's your birthday this month isn't it Janey?
xoxox
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Yes, it's good coz it will make Mark get on with my hoggie shed quicker lol x
Although I don't really like birthdays any more makes me feel old, up the ladder to the big 50 Shocked
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:11 pm

You've some time before you get there yet missus... I'm 40 this freakin year!
xoxox
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 pm

oooooo, get the whip out janey...Wink...lol
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:26 pm

I will Tayer lol, no saying that he is really good I know he will do it for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:21 am

How's Alfie this morning Janey? Any signs of him wheeling much through the night?

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Leanne

Leanne

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Alfie is gorgeous Janey, he looks healthy. Xx
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:15 pm

Thanks Leanne x

No signs of wheeling yet Mel, but he ate ALL his biccies and chicken and sweetcorn which I am really pleased about as he had only been fed on Spikes hedgehog food, looked like he really enjoyed it lol. Gonna change his wheel to a Larry wheel see if that encourages him x
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:25 pm

glad he is happy on his new food janey, what a lovely new start for little alfie xxx
Back to top Go down
janey

janey

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Thanks Josie xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Alfie x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Alfie x   Meet Alfie x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Alfie x
Page 1 of 1