Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lou

Lou

Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Empty
PostSubject: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:18 pm

I am at present working through the contract and will be posting later for opnions ....

Last edited by Lou on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:36 pm

prickly Critterz Helping hand for hedgehogs contract of Adoption .

1. The African hedgehog remains the property of Prickly Critterz at all times . Should you for amy reason be unable to keep the hedgehog yourself it must be returned to Prickly Critterz and on no account be passed into orther hands , or destroyed without the written consent of Prickly Critterz. in the event of illness or accident where a qualified vet recommends destruction, a certificate must be obtained from the vet an shown to us .

2 A Member of the prickly Critterz rescue committee should be allowed to visit your home from time to time to ensure that the African hedgehog is happy and settled .

3.African hedgehogs must be suitably housed with the correct housing and heat source .

4. A varied diet must be given at all times a diet sheet will be provided .

5. Please note that this African Hedgehog remains the property of Prickly Critterz Helping hand for hedgehogs at all times and must be returned immediately if the Rescue committee is no longer satisfied with the home for any reason .

6. No Prickly Critterz rescue hedgehog can be used in any form of breeding male or female .

7. Whilst we try to ensure that all our hedgehogs leave us in a healthy condition, Prickly Critterz will not accept liability for any heatly or behavioural problems, which become apparent after adoption , similarly if for any reason the hedgehog is returned to us .

8 Prickly Critterz will not be held responsible for any veterinary fees or incidental expenses incurred during the perod with you .

9 I agree to pay a rehome fee of £50.00 which is non refundable .

10. I agree to keeping the rescue informed of my hedgehogs progress .

I have read and agreed to the above conditions . I agree that if i do not compy with them Prickly Critterz has the reight

to retrieve the hedgehog .

Signed/.......

signed rescue Committee.....

We wish you all the best with your new pet , Prickly Critterz forum /rescue is always on hand to give advice and support if

needed .

Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:13 pm

Application form opinions please ..

Prickly Critterz Helping Hand Application for Adoption form

Applicant's name :

Address

contact numbers .. Home ... Mobile .....

Email Address

In what type of housing do you reside ....

Do your Rent .....

Do you have permission to own a pet ....

Why do you want to adopt this African Hedgehog companion for a child ... companion for yourself....house pet.... breeding ... other .....

is this pet a gift for someone yes or no

have you previously owned a African hedgehog ..

List your current pets

what do you intend to keep your hedgehog in ?
what heat source do you intend on using ?
what substrate are you going to use in your hedgehogs home ?
what is the diet that your going to have your hedgheog on ?

What is the name and address and phone number of your vet .....

Are there any children in your household or children who visit frequently ...?
If so what are their ages ....

What percentage of time will you spend with your pet ?

Who will look after your pet while your on hoilday ?

Please provide two personal references ..

who will be responisble for your pets medical expenses if they arise ...?

List any characteristics of a hedgehog that would NOT fit in with your family ?

Please provide any information you want us to consider when reviewing your application ...?
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Contract of Adoption   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Hi Lou, fantastic work Missus, job well done...

I've hardly had to amend anything, just a few typos. Brilliant! Thank you...

I'll add in the logo and finalise it in the office tomorrow xx

Prickly Critterz - a helping hand for hedgehogs

Contract of Adoption

1. The African Hedgehog remains the property of Prickly Critterz at all times. If for any reason, you are no longer able to keep and look after the hedgehog yourself, then it must be returned to Prickly Critterz. At no time should the hedgehog be passed onto other hands or destroyed without the written consent of Prickly Critterz. In the event of illness or accident where a qualified vet recommends destruction, a certificate must be obtained from the vet and shown to Prickly Critterz.

2. A Member of the Prickly Critterz Rescue Committee should be allowed to visit your home from time to time to ensure that the African Hedgehog is happy and settled and kept in suitable conditions.

3. African Hedgehogs must be suitably housed with the correct housing and heat source.

4. A varied diet must be given at all times. A diet sheet will be provided.

5. Please note that this African Hedgehog remains the property of Prickly Critterz - a helping hand for hedgehogs at all times and must be returned immediately if the Rescue Committee is no longer satisfied with the home for any reason.

6. No Prickly Critterz rescue hedgehog is to be used for breeding purpose, whether it is male or female.

7. Whilst we try to ensure that all our hedgehogs leave us in a healthy condition, Prickly Critterz will not accept liability for any health or behavioural problems, which become apparent after adoption. Similarly, if for any reason the hedgehog is returned to us.

8. Prickly Critterz will not be held responsible for any veterinary fees or incidental expenses incurred during the perod with you.

9. I agree to pay a rehome fee of £50.00 which is non refundable.

10. I agree to keeping the rescue informed of my hedgehogs progress.

I have read and agreed to the above conditions. I agree that if i do not comply with any of the above Prickly Critterz has the right

to retrieve the hedgehog.

Signed.......

Signed Rescue Committee.....

We wish you all the best with your new pet, Prickly Critterz forum /rescue is always on hand to give advice and support if needed.
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

I'll have a look at the application form in a mo...
xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Brilliant .. i knew i would have typos ... I never proof read and im rather crap and full stops and comma's to much facebook lol .x
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Looks great, will try and get onto the care sheet tomorrow or by Monday at the latest x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:27 pm

Pammie you have stars ..x Great welcome aboard hun looking forward to getting to no you better :O))...x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:51 pm

Hey Pammie.... After chatting with Lou tonight, she has kindly said that if we go to her Precious Babies website, we can take all the information we need from there, this will save us a big job too for when we are putting our care pack together.... Happy Days eh?! Very Happy

Thanks again Lou!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Your welcome ... anything your not sure of just ask .x Or pictures you may need set ups or hogs let me no and i will take some fresh pictures .x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:42 am

Good work - same offer if you need anything from my website, feel free to use etc
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 am

Great thanks everyone x
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:19 am

looks great guys.. well done x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks Nik .x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:20 am

Hi ladies, I'm just working on both the adoption and contract in between jobs at work... Lou has done the bulk of it, I am just transferring it onto a word document, adding in logo etc and then shall take a hard copy with me to Helen later... You can then see what you think at the weekend over a beer and a bottle of wine.... Very Happy

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:57 pm

Great progress !!!
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Ok so what else has to be done ..?

Cause im free to crack on with some things ...
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:12 pm

Erm.... Pammie is going to do the diet sheet, I have just printed off the contract and application form, just need to scale it down a bit... how about frequently asked questions...?

xoxox

Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Ok cool .. I'm on it .. will send it over when im done .... just going to have a bath and then ...i will start it ..x

Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Where'd you get the time and energy missus! You are a star! xx

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 4:49 pm

I am a stay at home mom so i get time .... is that all you need doing Mel .x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Off the top of my empty head at the minute Lou xx

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:59 am

I am today at some point going to be working on the foster carers application forms will be posting .. when i get a chance around Bo x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x   Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rescue Contract ./ and Application ... opinions and imput please .x
Page 1 of 1