Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England

Go down 
+2
Melody
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Empty
PostSubject: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 am

A hedgehog has been treated in an animal hospital after getting drunk on fermenting apples in an orchard, Will and Guy have the latest on this funny hedgehog story. The animal was discovered lying on its back and squealing last week and was helped by local wildlife rescue expert Ann McCormack at "The Prickly Ball Hedgehog Hospital" in South Devon. No we have not made this up!

Ms McCormack said, 'They had placed it in a guinea pig cage and it kept going round in circles. The hedgehog kept falling over and was on its back with its legs up in the air for most of the time. It was legless. This is definitely the first drunk hedgehog I have found. The next morning I came in and turned the light on and she squealed really loudly. She obviously still had a big headache.'

The hedgehog, interestingly named Tipsy, will be fed up to a healthy weight of 600g before being released back into the wild in the spring.

Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:08 am

Should've given the poor little critter an Alkaseltzer bless... xx

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Josie

Josie

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm struggling to believe this is real Laughing xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Don't struggle Josie - just enjoy it for what it is - funny xxx
Back to top Go down
hoggie helpers

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

That is hilarious... After dealing with many many hedgehogs I can fully believe this, they get themselves into all kinds of bother don't they....... I wonder if he pulled and does he remember? He might be getting a knock on his door in a month's time!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/HoggieHelpers
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 pm

lol! This made me laugh .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:33 am

Will probably get an angry mummy hedgehog asking for maintenance!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:09 am

awww huff huff hic!..huff huff hic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:15 am

The amount of booze your hoggies fetch back Nikki yours are old hands at drinking!
Back to top Go down
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 am

i know they often take themselves to bargan booze to get us a prezzi.. i often wonder how many they sneak in their houses thou.xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 am

Me too - would help a bit with Lara - get her pickled!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England   Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunk Hedgehog Rescued in Devon, England
Page 1 of 1