Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Indroduction

Go down 
+5
tayer
janey
kosmik kristi
softandspikey
Lou
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:56 pm

Hello, just thought i would post an introduction so i don't get deleted. What a Face I am on alot of forums, but most of the time i spend lurking unless i need advice, although i will try and post more lol alien xx
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 pm

|Hey Woofer

welcome to the forum .. are you a hoggie owner ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
softandspikey

softandspikey

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:11 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy

x
Back to top Go down
kosmik kristi

kosmik kristi

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Weelcome! 017
Back to top Go down
http://pricklythings.webs.com
janey

janey

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:09 am

Welcome to the forum xx
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:24 am

Hello and welcome!! We like to know our members!! Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Nikki
Admin
Admin
Nikki

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 am

welcome to the forum Big grin
Back to top Go down

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

welcome x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 5:40 pm

So where u from Woofer..?
Back to top Go down
dovaston
Admin
Admin
dovaston

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Welcome Woofer to our happy friendly place happy
Back to top Go down
kellyzhogz

kellyzhogz

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 10:21 pm

hi
im usually a lurcker, but trying to post more on here to get some new hoggy friends.

hello afro
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 am

Glad you decided to post Kelly ... x
Back to top Go down

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:07 am

Woofer wrote:
Hello, just thought i would post an introduction so i don't get deleted. What a Face I am on alot of forums, but most of the time i spend lurking unless i need advice, although i will try and post more lol alien xx

Hello Jamie - hope you are well, lurker, never, you must be one of the most prolific posters I have ever seen - blimey girl, get posting.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 am

giggle
Back to top Go down

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:29 am

Well Guessed there aren't Many people from My Location Razz, but, be wronged, i am a lurker on the majority of forums i am on lol

Wasn't sure i would get accepted as Jamiioo seeing as i have been rejected from the APH FB group for some reason and it is run by the same Admins as here.
Back to top Go down

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:31 am

Introduction Post.

I am a lurker on the majority of forums i am on, bar PHUK. Can list them if you like and you can find me....and not many posts lol.

I would have joined this forum using my "trademark" username if you like but i am not sure what the score is or what exactly is going on, as i have been rejected from The Hedgehog group on facebook and had Sonic on here also delete me for some reason? As she was Admin i wasn't sure if i would be accepted or not.

Have also heard that she has deleted quite a few other people on PHUK also, so i wasnt exactly sure i would get accepted on this forum using Jamiioo.

If you could fill me in on all this and what the score really is that would be fab, cus i am at a loss

Hi Jamiioo

The facebook page is a closed group which is run completely seperately from the forum - and as it is a personal page, it is entirely upto Lou who she allows access to it - we all have clear outs on our face book pages as loads of friend requests come through and you end up with loads of "friends" who never comment or take part - removal is based on who you communicate most with. The Pygmy Crazy page is the same, people who have not posted or contributed to it will be removed as and when clear outs take place.

There are several members on here who belong to both forums - all we ask is that there is no cross posting as this only creates problems and has a habbit of causing all sorts of hassle, only one person has been removed and this was due to the personal attack of the person concerned on two forums and the comments that have been made which were totally unacceptable and in the majority of cases threatening and disgusting and at no point was anybody prepared to ask for both sides of the story - it was quicker to jump on the bandwagon and carry on attacking the person involved regardless of that person's feelings - totally unacceptable and immature and not what we want for this forum.

Anybody is welcome to be a member on here and enjoy the forum, but any attempts at bullying, intimidation or inappropriate behaviour/posts and the person responsible will be removed.

I would just like to point out as well, that this would include any innapropriate comments on members of PHUK as well - Prickly Critterz will not condone this in any way.

Prickly Critterz is an open forum and you are welcome to browse at any time - there is no reason why the two forums cannot co-exist side by side as everybody has a choice of where they would like to belong.

Pygmy Hedgehog Crazy and Prickly Critterz are fully committed to raising funds for the Exotic Hedgehog Rescue and I keep in touch with Kirsten with regards to fund raising events which we are planning to attend, fund raising ideas and more importantly, the amount of funds that we have raised.

Why have I copied your pm - I believe that the only way forward is to be open and honest and the best way of responding is to reply in an open manner and then everybody is aware of how the forum is operated.

I hope that the above answers your questions and this topic is now locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Indroduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Indroduction   Indroduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Indroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: