Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Expensive Dog Walk....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

Expensive Dog Walk.... Empty
PostSubject: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:51 am

After coming home about 3pm yesterday, my Ray discovered our Eva Puppy Dog gone.... Back gate and front gate opened.....

I had put her in the shower with me the day before as she had been sooo muddy from the park and I hadn't put her collar back on that as my number on.

Not being able to keep a clear head and going into panic mode... My Ray drove to every park in Birkengead looking for her...... We always drive to the park so I knew she wouldn't have headed there, very rarely would she go past the gate, but as we didn't know how long she'd been out for and with kids being off school, she could've followed anybody as she is soooo daft and friendly.... I told Ray to walk around the block as this is where I would take her if I walk from the house.

I called the vets, the RSPCA and then the dog warden up... There she was... Handed in during the afternoon... She was found on a patch of green around the block where I walk her on one of her short walks....

£35 pound and a donation to the home afterwards... I'm skinted!

I am going back to the pound this afternoon to have her chipped... It only costs £8 there instead of £15 at the vets!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
pammie
Rescue Committee/Carer
Rescue Committee/Carer
pammie

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:54 am

nightmare! luckily lacy was already chipped when we got her, coz she is from the dogs trust. She is the sort of dog who would get lost as well because she chases everything, cars, bikes, joggers, dogs.

so glad you got eva back it must have been so scary i would have been in total panic mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:23 am

Poor Mel - glad you got her back safe and sound x
Back to top Go down
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 am

I knew she'd be okay.... Hubby is the panicky one... If she hadn't been picked up she would've come home... Always call local vets, RSPCA and dog warden!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
tayer
tayer

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 am

if any one i know ever the lost a dog they are always in the dog pound.

my rogue will never venture out and once she ran off up the mountain coz she was being chased by a pack of dogs....she ran home....waiting on the door step..while gav was panicking looking on the mountain for her all day...lol

gizzy on the hand...is thick...an d has been ran over...outside our house.

both are micro chipped after these events...

glad the dog warden was on watch patrol....Smile i bet she was happy to see you ...x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/PethauPigioghedgehogs
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:42 am

She just bounced all over me Tayer.... she had been on an adventure! The kennel staff told me that she had been handed in, after being found about 30 seconds from our house!

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:50 am

Glad she is ok though Mel .. i have Bear chipped wouldnt have got him back after he went on his travels for a year and half otherwise .x
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t
Melody
Admin
Admin
Melody

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am

I know, I was talking about him yesterday... because of all this....

xoxox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Expensive Dog Walk....   Expensive Dog Walk.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Expensive Dog Walk....
Page 1 of 1