Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Prickly-Critterz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to put fly mesh on a viv?>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kellyzhogz

kellyzhogz

how to put fly mesh on a viv?> Empty
PostSubject: how to put fly mesh on a viv?>   how to put fly mesh on a viv?> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 10:52 pm

hi, i have a viv stack and at the mo it has glass doors. lots of vents in the back, but i need more ventalation as they get smelly in there, and ive been advised it could be because they have glass doors.

it has glass doors on runners, so not sure how to change it? im not very good with DIY thats why i ha this built for me, lasy i know!!

i also want to convert 2 of thm into a 2 story viv, any ideas on how best to do this? iwas thinking of cutting a square out and putting a ramp in, then maybe a banister type thing around the top so they cant fall.(does that make sense??lol(

any help be great! thanks x x
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

how to put fly mesh on a viv?> Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to put fly mesh on a viv?>   how to put fly mesh on a viv?> Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:50 am

I have vivs with glass doors .. i personally think they look better i just put lots of extra vents in the back .x

as for making it in two a two story viv ..Niki .. on here has two vivs that she has made in to one ...i think she done it how you said but will get her to pop a pic on so you can see .xxx
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003745145643&ref=t

how to put fly mesh on a viv?>
Page 1 of 1